JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Garmin eTrex Summit
Very light use, really none. I am the original owner.
Features:
>500 waypoints w/ name and graphic symbol.
>Trip computer: current speed, average speed, max speed, bearing, elevation, time of sunrise/sunset, trip timer, trip odometer.
>elevation computer
>digital compass
>barometric altimeter
>completely waterproof
>uses only two AA batteries
I will include the owners manual and reference guide as well as an unopened instructional video.

Other accessories available are PC interface cable, cigarette lighter adapter, PC cable w/cigarette adapter, Map source map data CD Roms to create waypoints and routes on your PC to download onto your eTrex Summit.

$100.00 --- NOW $75.00

FREE SHIPPING!!!!

reply here, send a PM
call 503-756-6197
Garry

In Brand New condition.
I've only used this enough to familiarize myself with its operation around my neighborhood and that was it.
I took it hunting once and never removed it from my pack.

Now **FREE SHIPPING** :woot:

Purchased seven years ago.
Not color.
Everything it came with YES.
I purchased the Instructional DVD(unopened) as an Accessory.
Brand New Condition!
Just never used it.
Regardless of the model this unit would be an excellent back up. :s0092:

This GPS was powered on one morning, placed in a fanny pack. I looked at it mid day, put it in the pack and then just never never used it.
A great beginner or awesome backup unit.
:s0155:$70.00 FREE SHIPPING!!:s0155:

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top