JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Frank Clark, who used to play for the Seahawks and now plays for the chiefs, was recently arrested in California for having an illegal assault Weapon. He faces 3 years in jail. The police noticed an uzi in his bag when they pulled him over.

To me it's completely ridiculous to fill up jails with minor gun possession crimes from non violent/non criminal people. Meanwhile murderers who have been arrested 44 times and 20 convictions are free to roam the streets and shoot more poeple. This is so screwed up!

Seattle gang bangers kill 1 and injure 7others:
6ED5987A-45E0-4100-B6E0-F02763959BDF.jpeg

frank Clark story, not saying he is a saint but 3 years for having a gun that if he was in the neighboring states wouldn't be illegal at all? All because these crazy commie poeple want to control everyone else on their anti-gun views. Nuts!

Last Edited:
So, you are saying it doesn't work like when a car is stopped due to a visible violation, and a bag of weed is visible on the dashboard... that is a case where a search warrant is not needed.
Read the ruling. There are a number of discussions online regarding this case and how it will be applied. Your example cites probable cause. A "welfare check" is not probable cause nor reasonable suspicion. The 4th Amendment, especially as it applies within ones home, should be held as sacred.

Read the ruling. There are a number of discussions online regarding this case and how it will be applied. Your example cites probable cause. A "welfare check" is not probable cause nor reasonable suspicion. The 4th Amendment, especially as it applies within ones home, should be held as sacred.
Not going to read the ruling.... that crapola lawyer talk makes my eyes cross.

I was just thinking that if the cops were invited in, then whatever happens to be in plain view is admissible. I don't care to read other discussions about it. Whatever.

But thanx for the info.

I have zero knowledge of this particular incident, other than what's posted here, but clearly there is a lot more to the story (as usual).

I remember a somewhat similar (but completely unrelated) case a few years back, of a young guy who was being "railroaded by the feds". It was posted about on a forum (maybe this one, don't remember). The post was an email alert from a regional gun rights group of some type, and was all about how an innocent young man was sentenced to prison time on ridiculous trumped-up gun charges.

The problem with that particular case was that I knew the guy. I didn't know him well, had only met him a couple times, but I had friends who knew him real well, and they all said he was a full-blown nut case. The stuff he had been doing with buying and selling guns was just begging to get him on the fed's radar, and to be honest, he deserved what he got. This was coming from my friends who are hunters, gun owners, and huge 2A supporters. That's not to say that the feds are always in the right, but in that particular case, they were.
Yes I have zero doubt they (Feds) have made mistakes and given what we just saw they were capable of with the last POTUS left a bad taste in my mouth. Still when gun owners act like they are wearing tinfoil hats it makes me cringe because I am always trying to win non gun owners to our side. People who do not own and shoot can't be watching the tinfoil hat stuff and think they want to join.

When I was a kid, we used to bury a 1.5" galv pipe in the ground, throw a lit firecracker down the bore, and stuff a green peach on the end... pointed at the bums on the adjacent rail cars. Couldn't really reach them until we started using cherry bombs tho.... fun stuff!! Felons for sure.
You'd be convicted of aggravated assault, dangerous aow, you name it these days. Pretty soon possession of pictures of guns will be a capital case....

Yes I have zero doubt they (Feds) have made mistakes and given what we just saw they were capable of with the last POTUS left a bad taste in my mouth. Still when gun owners act like they are wearing tinfoil hats it makes me cringe because I am always trying to win non gun owners to our side. People who do not own and shoot can't be watching the tinfoil hat stuff and think they want to join.
This is why I use aluminum foil. Much more modern and shiny.

-Robert

Does someone make some kind of "kit" to do this or something? If not that would be some impressive "garage Gun Smithing" to do
Not necessarily. Something like this could made fairly easily with a little ingenuity and thought.

I remember guys making marble guns with 3/4" galvee pipe and a screw cap on one end. Drill a hole in the cap for a firecracker fuse, drop a marble down the pipe and light the fuse.

A basic breech loader would take a little more work and maybe some low level machine work but still is feasible with minimal equipment.

I be live the welfare check resulted from the threats he made. He was busted for unregistered destructive device, explosive projectiles. It wasn't the cannon, it was what he had to shoot out of it.

I be live the welfare check resulted from the threats he made. He was busted for unregistered destructive device, explosive projectiles. It wasn't the cannon, it was what he had to shoot out of it.
Good info., source? Were the explosives home made fireworks? I got the impression from the first article this was a Fourth of July thing.

Good info., source? Were the explosives home made fireworks? I got the impression from the first article this was a Fourth of July thing.
If it was just a fourth of July thing that makes it even worse, people never follow any "no firework ordinances" but yet they single out the horrible old guy (probably white to boot) with a "cannon".... cmon...

Initially these AR uppers we're OK then ATF started requiring a tax stamp to own one.
GOV wants to tax all the fun stuff, then Biden wants to tax everything out of the reach of the average citizen

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top