JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$250
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
City
Brush Prairie
State
Washington
Zip Code
M1 Garand - Springfield WW2 stock inspector.JPG
Nicely figured walnut OEM stock with handguards that match in both color and figure. NOTE: The only metal provided is the clip on the rear lower handguard - I don't have any other parts. Willing to meet within 50mi radius of Vancouver, WA.
M1 Garand - Springfield WW2 stock left.JPG
M1 Garand - Springfield WW2 stock right.JPG
This George A Woody marked stock should be correct for Springfield rifles sn 1,800,000 - 3,260,000 assembled July 1943 - Oct 1944 respectively.
M1 Garand - Springfield WW2 ordnance wheel.JPG
This springfield ordnance stamp rarely survives. Dad used to tell me it was common for his and other national guard units to refinish their stocks annually - sand, oil, paint. (OMG)
M1 Garand - Springfield WW2 rear handguard (2).JPG M1 Garand - Springfield WW2 rear handguard.JPG
The rear handguard has a crack that has started although, it hasn't gone through the woods thickness. Some collectors prefer unrepaired rather than a botched job - so this task falls to the next owner.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Book marking this one. I have three CMP guns in the works. First one is in the order confirmation window now. Have to see what I get!!

-E-

Book marking this one. I have three CMP guns in the works. First one is in the order confirmation window now. Have to see what I get!!

-E-
I didn't want to rely on luck of the draw so I went to Anniston and hand picked my first 3. The CMP although a bit slow at getting orders out the door is an awesome organization. Let us know if 3 is to many for ya. I'm sure myself or other forum members would step up quick to relieve you of one. :D

I didn't want to rely on luck of the draw so I went to Anniston and hand picked my first 3. The CMP although a bit slow at getting orders out the door is an awesome organization. Let us know if 3 is to many for ya. I'm sure myself or other forum members would step up quick to relieve you of one. :D
That is actually a pilgrimage I want to make, but the CMP stores are currently closed to the public right now, so I ordered extra to have more to chose from.

-E-

I dont want to be one to cause drama but I feel wronged here. I really wanted the stock and live a distance away. I sent a money order on 10/17 (see date) for the price listed above ($250) - maybe a hiccup in the mail- and Tim has not received it yet, but I DID send it. This listing should be marked SPF… Tim please respond to my PM.

419D3F3D-2D41-400D-BDBF-EB93CFDEBB0C.jpeg

Last Edited:
I dont want to be one to cause drama but I feel wronged here. I really wanted the stock and live a distance away. I sent a money order on 10/17 (see date) for the price listed above ($250) - maybe a hiccup in the mail- and Tim has not received it yet, but I DID send it. This listing should be marked SPF… Tim please respond to my PM.

View attachment 1055805
Agreed - Tim, please cancel our meet up for Sunday. If for some reason the deal falls through I'll take it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top