Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
City
Brush Prairie
State
Washington
Zip Code
M1 Garand - Springfield WW2 stock inspector.JPG
Nicely figured walnut OEM stock with handguards that match in both color and figure. NOTE: The only metal provided is the clip on the rear lower handguard - I don't have any other parts. Willing to meet within 50mi radius of Vancouver, WA.
M1 Garand - Springfield WW2 stock left.JPG
M1 Garand - Springfield WW2 stock right.JPG
This George A Woody marked stock should be correct for Springfield rifles sn 1,800,000 - 3,260,000 assembled July 1943 - Oct 1944 respectively.
M1 Garand - Springfield WW2 ordnance wheel.JPG
This springfield ordnance stamp rarely survives. Dad used to tell me it was common for his and other national guard units to refinish their stocks annually - sand, oil, paint. (OMG)
M1 Garand - Springfield WW2 rear handguard (2).JPG M1 Garand - Springfield WW2 rear handguard.JPG
The rear handguard has a crack that has started although, it hasn't gone through the woods thickness. Some collectors prefer unrepaired rather than a botched job - so this task falls to the next owner.

Rules & Terms
  1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Reactions
Book marking this one. I have three CMP guns in the works. First one is in the order confirmation window now. Have to see what I get!!

-E-

Book marking this one. I have three CMP guns in the works. First one is in the order confirmation window now. Have to see what I get!!

-E-
I didn't want to rely on luck of the draw so I went to Anniston and hand picked my first 3. The CMP although a bit slow at getting orders out the door is an awesome organization. Let us know if 3 is to many for ya. I'm sure myself or other forum members would step up quick to relieve you of one. :D

Reactions
I didn't want to rely on luck of the draw so I went to Anniston and hand picked my first 3. The CMP although a bit slow at getting orders out the door is an awesome organization. Let us know if 3 is to many for ya. I'm sure myself or other forum members would step up quick to relieve you of one. :D
That is actually a pilgrimage I want to make, but the CMP stores are currently closed to the public right now, so I ordered extra to have more to chose from.

-E-

Cerberus Training Group
Let Freedom Ring
Southwest Firearms
Copeland Custom Gunworks
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Sporting Systems

Upcoming Events

Rimfire Challenge Oct 9th @ DRRC
Eagle Creek, OR
Nrl22 at DRRC
Eagle Creek, OR