JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Make your own M1 Garand SLED. Better than the available commercial ones because it can be removed with no tools.;) It sure
is appreciated when you forgot to pull out the SLED before the rapid fire stage. Like most every competition shooter has done. :confused::confused:
1592209950433.png

Make your own M1 Garand SLED. Better than the available commercial ones because it can be removed with no tools.;) It sure
is appreciated when you forgot to pull out the SLED before the rapid fire stage. Like most every competition shooter has done. :confused::confused:
View attachment 710859

I saw that and thought about making it but I don't have a blade/wheel that I would consider appropriate for the Dremel. I ended up buying one on-line. Haven't had a chance to try it yet. When loading single so far I ease the bolt down about a third of the way, just in case.

You okay I hope...up in the middle of the night?

View attachment 710859
At the risk of this being a dumb question, can you run multiple rounds in that system or is it just for one at a time? Thanks

At the risk of this being a dumb question, can you run multiple rounds in that system or is it just for one at a time? Thanks

Not a dumb question. The one in the link is a do-it-yourself SLED that is single cartridge only. Google it and look at the different sellers because there was one that held two rounds, that I can't find now.
Here it is...

In the WWII era, the M1 Garand was the best infantry rifle a person could ask for in nearly every respect.

You can top of the M1 Garand. Let's put that incorrect information to bed, shall we?

It's pretty difficult to improve upon the Garand, but the M1A is fantastic.

Single load with a sled slows down the bolt. It allows the Garand to single load like a M 1A. Single load required in some stages.
The 2 round clip is for the rapid fire stage. Rapid fire stages 2 and 8 in 60 seconds sitting (70 seconds prone at 300 yards). Mandatory
reload teaches you familiarity with the rifle. :cool::s0130:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads