Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Garage Sale Monday 9/3

LuckySG

Reactions
More like spilling out into the driveway, since the garage is where it happens everyday, definitely ridiculous prices on almost everything. Basically if it is not a Glock pistol or major AR component it will be on sale.

All reloading items left in stock 50% off. Anything Tipton in stock 50% off.
Cold Steel, Hornady, S&W, Ruger, Remington, Savage - all on clearance at or below wholesale cost.

Big discounts on OMeals ready to eat foods. $2 off Amazon's per item price on entrees.

9am to 3pm is when the magic happens.

Stomper

Reactions
;)
More like spilling out into the driveway, since the garage is where it happens everyday, definitely ridiculous prices on almost everything. Basically if it is not a Glock pistol or major AR component it will be on sale.

All reloading items left in stock 50% off. Anything Tipton in stock 50% off.
Cold Steel, Hornady, S&W, Ruger, Remington, Savage - all on clearance at or below wholesale cost.

Big discounts on OMeals ready to eat foods. $2 off Amazon's per item price on entrees.

9am to 3pm is when the magic happens.

Been embroiled in getting the new roof put on the house this weekend.... gotta get over there, soon!

Stomper

Reactions
Weather is looking good for a ride on your fancy moto guzzi.

Yeah, I know. I only rode it once, last summer. Haven’t rode it at all this year, promised the wife all my spare time would go towards completing the myriad projects on the house instead of play-time.

Moto guzzi huh? How do you like it @Stomper? I’ve always kind of liked those.
Naw, I have a Harley. ;)

DFB6786C-1FB9-4601-8758-FC7C4F63FDF3.jpeg
EF9DAE3B-7180-44FE-A479-3938729F00B2.jpeg

Reactions
OP
L

LuckySG

Reactions
Crazy Garage Sale Deal to NOT Pass up #1

$225.00 RCBS Chargemaster 1500 Scale & Chargemaster Dispenser. Out of box, never got a chance to use it (yes it works perfectly and you can test by plugging it in before you leave).

upload_2018-9-3_10-25-50.png

As seen in the screenshot this is bona fide savings, but only for the first person to show up cash in hand.

OP
L

LuckySG

Reactions
Crazy Garage Sale Deal to NOT Pass up #2

$100 Lyman Cyclone Rotary Tumbler with Steel Pins and Sifting Trays.

upload_2018-9-3_10-49-33.png

As seen in the screenshot this is bona fide savings, but only for the first person to show up cash in hand.

OP
L

LuckySG

Reactions
GONE***

Crazy Garage Sale Deal to NOT Pass up #3

Lucky day if you sport a size 10 boot! Last pair of (NIB) Beretta Comtek Mids to be had just about anywhere. A very dark green and black with safety orange. These boots sold for 300 euros, today a pair with vibram soles, ortholite insoles, and gor-tex are going to set you back just $80. Not too shabby for Italian made footwear.

boots.jpg
WP_20180903_11_23_37_Pro.jpg
WP_20180903_11_20_11_Pro.jpg

As seen in the photos this is bona fide savings, but only for the first person to show up cash in hand.

Last edited:
OP
L

LuckySG

Reactions
Crazy Garage Sale Deal to NOT Pass up #4

Ladies Shooting Vest and Tactical Gun Case - both are just $25 Pick Blue or Pink. 36" - 54" Girth.

blue.jpg
pink.jpg

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I bugged these guys for a while as I was on the fence as to what safe to buy. There are so many...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim is fantastic! He does great work and does it in a timely manner! He reblued a Colt slide for...
    • hker71
  • Aloha Surplus
    4.00 star(s)
    Its always fun to check out the surplus stuff they have. Some is reasonably priced, some not so...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I recently sent in a project gun to Mr. Copeland to slick up an action and thread the barrel...
    • CountryGent
  • All That Glitters - Milwaukie
    5.00 star(s)
    Whenever I am in the area, I like to drop in to see what they have. Not a super big store, but...
    • trekkerpaul

Staff online