Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Garage Sale Monday 9/3

LuckySG

Reactions
More like spilling out into the driveway, since the garage is where it happens everyday, definitely ridiculous prices on almost everything. Basically if it is not a Glock pistol or major AR component it will be on sale.

All reloading items left in stock 50% off. Anything Tipton in stock 50% off.
Cold Steel, Hornady, S&W, Ruger, Remington, Savage - all on clearance at or below wholesale cost.

Big discounts on OMeals ready to eat foods. $2 off Amazon's per item price on entrees.

9am to 3pm is when the magic happens.

;)
More like spilling out into the driveway, since the garage is where it happens everyday, definitely ridiculous prices on almost everything. Basically if it is not a Glock pistol or major AR component it will be on sale.

All reloading items left in stock 50% off. Anything Tipton in stock 50% off.
Cold Steel, Hornady, S&W, Ruger, Remington, Savage - all on clearance at or below wholesale cost.

Big discounts on OMeals ready to eat foods. $2 off Amazon's per item price on entrees.

9am to 3pm is when the magic happens.

Been embroiled in getting the new roof put on the house this weekend.... gotta get over there, soon!

Weather is looking good for a ride on your fancy moto guzzi.

Yeah, I know. I only rode it once, last summer. Haven’t rode it at all this year, promised the wife all my spare time would go towards completing the myriad projects on the house instead of play-time.

Moto guzzi huh? How do you like it @Stomper? I’ve always kind of liked those.
Naw, I have a Harley. ;)

DFB6786C-1FB9-4601-8758-FC7C4F63FDF3.jpeg
EF9DAE3B-7180-44FE-A479-3938729F00B2.jpeg

OP
LuckySG

LuckySG

Reactions
Crazy Garage Sale Deal to NOT Pass up #1

$225.00 RCBS Chargemaster 1500 Scale & Chargemaster Dispenser. Out of box, never got a chance to use it (yes it works perfectly and you can test by plugging it in before you leave).

upload_2018-9-3_10-25-50.png

As seen in the screenshot this is bona fide savings, but only for the first person to show up cash in hand.

OP
LuckySG

LuckySG

Reactions
Crazy Garage Sale Deal to NOT Pass up #2

$100 Lyman Cyclone Rotary Tumbler with Steel Pins and Sifting Trays.

upload_2018-9-3_10-49-33.png

As seen in the screenshot this is bona fide savings, but only for the first person to show up cash in hand.

OP
LuckySG

LuckySG

Reactions
GONE***

Crazy Garage Sale Deal to NOT Pass up #3

Lucky day if you sport a size 10 boot! Last pair of (NIB) Beretta Comtek Mids to be had just about anywhere. A very dark green and black with safety orange. These boots sold for 300 euros, today a pair with vibram soles, ortholite insoles, and gor-tex are going to set you back just $80. Not too shabby for Italian made footwear.

boots.jpg
WP_20180903_11_23_37_Pro.jpg
WP_20180903_11_20_11_Pro.jpg

As seen in the photos this is bona fide savings, but only for the first person to show up cash in hand.

Last edited:

LATEST REVIEWS

• Klickitat County Firearms Training Facility
    4.00 star(s)
    Not really a range guy, as in I am 53 years old and today is the very first time I have been to an actual managed shooting range. Also, not a WA...
    • CRBMoA
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    I've made several purchases here over the past few years and I've had a great experience every time. Prices are good, their staff is helpful, and...
    • Joe Link
  • Big Iron Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    It's great to have an LGS inside Portland Metro. Walt and Noah have put care into setting good prices and acquiring quality firearms and...
    • kr0ptkin
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Well I finally got around to taking pics of the Cerakoting work that Jeremy of Lucky Sports did for my wife and me about 3 weeks ago. We couldn't...
    • jg rider
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Here's more work that Jeremy did for me The first 3 pics are of an RIA frame that I had Cerakoted years back by an outfit in Molino. I had Jeremy...
    • jg rider

Staff online