1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Garage sale loot

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by joken, Mar 9, 2014.

1. joken

joken Corvallis Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

What are the odds of finding a Ruger Single Six Lightweight from 1957. There were only about 2050 of this version built of the 12,000 total lightweights. This one has the aluminum cylinder. Pretty happy about this one. I went back the next day and bought a Rem 700 Classic .257 Roberts from him. I didn't know what it was when I bought it, only that it was different.. Ken
    erudne likes this.
  2. 808hondacrguy

808hondacrguy Eugene,OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Nice, the only things I ever find at Garage sales around here are baby toys and old lady clothes. :(
    user and erudne like this.
  3. Mark W.

Mark W. Silverton, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Yea Garage Sales with firearms are pretty rare and far between. We had an old boy across the street from us that had a cut rate tranny shop and would take almost anything in on trade. He then had 1-2 HUGE garage sales a year and sold everything from Elvis statues to Snowmobiles. He usually had 4-5 guns and of course sold them all. But aside from that even though the wife and I will do hundreds of sales a year I rarely ever see any firearms.
  4. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer