JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here is the first pile of stuff that I am trying to clear out.

1. Pachmayr "Presentation" grips in original box - never used. Part number CJ-L. Fits the MKIII "J" frame series of Colt revolvers including the Metropolitan MKIII, Lawman MKIII, Official Police MKIII, Peacekeeper, and Trooper MKIII. $15.00

2. Wood grips for a Ruger Bisley. Unknown maker. $10.00

3. Bushmaster collapsible stock set for AR. Has been painted (paint will come off easily if need be) Includes buffer, spring, nut and latch plate w/ single-point attachment ring. $35.00

4. Static single point sling. Unknown maker. $3.00

5. PAST Mag Plus Recoil Shield. Never used still new in bag. I paid 29.99 new. Will sell for $15.00

6. Bianchi UM84/M12 holster with Hip extender (lightly used- never in the field) $35.00.

7. Some unknown make CAR forearms. $5.00 ea.

8. Bianchi "Triple Threat" #29 size 2 double mag pouch with basket weave finish. $10.00

9. Uncle Mike's inside the pants, size 1 holster. $2.00

DSCF5173.jpg

I will take the '2-Bushmaster collapsible stock set for AR. Has been painted (paint will come off easily if need be) Includes buffer, spring, nut and latch plate w/ single-point attachment ring. $35.00' and " 4. Static single point sling. Unknown maker. $3.00"

Thanx ..... Just PM me the total with shipping ...

I will take the '2-Bushmaster collapsible stock set for AR. Has been painted (paint will come off easily if need be) Includes buffer, spring, nut and latch plate w/ single-point attachment ring. $35.00' and " 4. Static single point sling. Unknown maker. $3.00"

Thanx ..... Just PM me the total with shipping ...

I'll find a flat rate that it'll fit in and let you know.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top