JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$80
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
LAKE STEVENS
State
Washington
Zip Code
Hello,

I've been doing some additional storage cleaning. Found four (4) Condor model 152 double rifle bags. They will fit rifles up to 42" in length. I am asking $80/obo each. Located in Lake Stevens. Again, I only have one color available, Coyote Brown.

I had purchased these for a move, so they were used once and then put into storage.

from Condor:
carry your rifles easily and safely with the 42" rifle case from Condor Outdoor. This Condor double rifle case is designed to carry two primaries in the main compartments, both of which feature lockable zippers for added security. A padded divider separates the two rifles, and the entire case is fully padded with .75" foam for maximum protection. in addition, a 26" compartment is included to easily store a pistol or similar arms. this 42" rifle case comes with three modular pouches that hold up to 14 magazines combined. Transport your rifles by use the grab handles or backpack straps.

size 13"h x 43"w x 3.5"d

pictures are of same model bag.

s-l1600 (1).jpg s-l1600.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA