JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Well, only one is really a "gang banger" gun, but if I would've put something lame in the title, then you probably wouldn't have clicked on it, now would you?

-beretta px4 storm 9mm. practically new (I've only put about 90 rounds through it), 2 17rd mags, case, box, lock, yadda yadda. I paid $549+$10bgc at keiths sporting goods IIRC

-MPA 930T(?) 9mm top cocker mac clone. closed bolt. takes sten mags. like new (can't remember the exact round count, but it's for sure less than 200, and probably around 100), comes with the hard case, 1 30rd mag, and 5 20rd mags from IMA-USA. the 20rd mags are supposedly just 30rd mags with rods in them to reduce to capacity and improve reliability. MPA isn't garbage like vulcan or the other crap brands either, this gun is well made, reliable, and fairly accurate....assuming you can get use to the horrible sights, and awful ergonomics. It's like holding a brick. At least it looks cool though. I paid $350+$10bgc for it, and then around $55 for the mags IIRC

-S&W 29-2 .44mag, 6.5" bbl. 3 sets of grips, non-original box, holster. This is the only gun I'm willing to sell outright ($650). also have a box of factory ammo I will throw in

I want to trade either of the three (or maybe 2) of these guns for a ruger No.1 in .458Lott. That's the only thing I'm interested in...unless you have a .460weatherby that you're willing to basically give away. Only interested in rugers that were chambered in lott from the factory too, no gunsmith rechambers

prefer stainless/synthetic and open sights

A new .458lott ruger can be had for $850-$950, so I would add cash to make up the difference.

not interested in any other trades right now, and the mac and beretta aren't for sale

I'm near Roseburg, but go to eugene, coos bay, and occasionally portland from time to time

"Well, only one is really a "gang banger" gun, but if I would've put something lame in the title, then you probably wouldn't have clicked on it, now would you?" :s0114::s0114:

That was a good one, since it made me look. By the way your S&W 29-2 picture is not showing up.

still looking for a .458lott

also have a walther P22, 2 ruger 10/22s (one like new w/scope, the other crappy looking w/scope), like new 870 express super mag, and chinese sks I would consider trading for a .458 as well

I have an Ordnance Technology single shot .30-.30 pistol with Necstar 2-7x32 scope. if you're actually hunting elephant this won't do the trick but is should drop an elk out to 300 yards if you can hold it steady enough. Let me know if interested and we can start dickering from there.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.