JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
EVE is a very deep and challenging game with lots of different things to do. Fight other players in a huge variety of starships and weapon configurations, or just mine asteroids for rare minerals and build your own starships!

Trade commodities for profit in a highly realistic stock market, or create fake contracts to scam other players out of in-game currency, it's all up to you.

Try EVE Online free by clicking this link:

<broken link removed>

After you join, send me a PM and I can help out with any questions I can.

o7

I always wanted to try this game. The thought of having a game with ships that relate to real world money in them and subsequently risking losing those or pirating others ships always fascinated me.

I always wanted to try this game. The thought of having a game with ships that relate to real world money in them and subsequently risking losing those or pirating others ships always fascinated me.

Yes, that's a big part of what draws in the serious players. It's a game with a great deal of risk, where a moment of distraction or carelessness can cost you that big expensive ship you've saved for.

I've only played for a few months, and while it's been very challenging, I also feel like I've finally found the one game I truly enjoy over many, many others. YMMV.

It is an awesome game and it has so much to do! I played for several years, we had a pretty good size corp. I wonder if I still have all that ISK and a whole fleet of all kinds of ships. Wow i remember i had a huge amount of ISK when I left . I bet I haven't played in three years or more.
My username was velzey or maybe velzey1

I had two accounts for awhile and my second I did mostly pvp with my friend Hoko, ughhh wow he did mean things to everyone.

Oh boy I remember scanning down worm holes and going thru and then wind up having it close up and I'm stuck and lost... And along comes some huge bad bubblegum and pods me. And then proceeds to pod kill me also. All part of the game tho if you play in that part of space.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top