JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
in the event SHTF how long will game populations last. I imagine most people who have not prepared will flock to the cities looking for government handouts.

yet still I bet hunting activity will spike. how long can our deer and elk populations hold out?

will the the city people stick to local cows and stray animals or get lost in the woods looking for food?

in the event SHTF how long will game populations last. I imagine most people who have not prepared will flock to the cities looking for government handouts.

yet still I bet hunting activity will spike. how long can our deer and elk populations hold out?

will the the city people stick to local cows and stray animals or get lost in the woods looking for food?

City people think meat grows on trees, wrapped in plastic cartons hanging like apples. They'll drive right past a herd
(or maybe stop to try to milk a bull) but never realize that it was a field full of t-bones.

City people think meat grows on trees, wrapped in plastic cartons hanging like apples. They'll drive right past a herd
(or maybe stop to try to milk a bull) but never realize that it was a field full of t-bones.

oh god! "Look kids I got us some elk milk! should a seen the horns on it. but she didn't seem to mind.. seemed to enjoy it" "daddy I think the milk is gone bad already"

Realistically game and fish population will plummet to an all time low. There are to many people looking for food they wil eat anything they can find. Your pets deer fish and I am sure even trash fish and predators. My grandpa fed his family thru the depression on skunks.

Vegetarians taste the best.

I guess it depends where you live. I don't mind rabbits, nutria and the occasional neighbors cat that wanders too close... "it was runnin' straight fer me and I was skared for my familize lifs so I had to shot it..."

I'm sure the wild game population will plummet but how many of the folks in the city have more than a tank of gas to get out of town? How many would be tempted just to pop a "slow elk" (moo) that's standing at the side of the road?

How is the average person going to store this meat once they have it? I'm willing to bet less than 30% of the city population knows how to store meat without a freezer.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top