JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Your last sentence is my thoughts as well. I think extra fat in the blood stream is a major point of discussion.
I think it's worth a go though.
I don't move steak that much.
I do love fish.

Let me finish off the bull I got this year, and then we can start talking about vegetables... However, one vegetable I don't mind is chicken...

Be careful with absolutes. Mongooses and tree shrews are land-based predators and do not have forward facing eyes.

True, but there are animals that are predators as well as prey, within the same food web. Wolves, Lions, Bears, Cougars - they generally are always the predator, rarely if ever the prey.

The lower down the food chain you go, animals are more and more of both, prey to some and predator to some.

Well,,,I saw this piece of jerky in my center console of my pickup, and I fell to temptation.
Lol!!!!
Actually I really started eating to much filler food. Rice, beans, etc.
So I'm just gonna do what I'm good at.
Eat less
Ditch white sugar for the most part
No bread
Hardly any rice.

I didn't really miss meat a lot in my pitiful two day experiment.
I just didn't know how to eat, and to be able to eat Normal.
To much work!!!!!! To be vegetarian

Listen to your body and not the supposed experts. What works for me may not work for you.
I was a fat kid. Later I realized it was due to the "food pyramid" foisted on everybody those days. Tried the advice of doctors and nutritionists, but the only thing that worked was starving myself and exercising like hell. I still wound up putting on weight following the advice of the "experts".

Yes, I did plant based but mostly to support Mrs 3M. We both gained weight. Neither of us were designed to run on carbs. Finally I decided the "experts" didn't know jack and just listened to my body. If a food gives me energy it's good, if it doesn't it's bad. For me a high fat, moderate protein, scant carb diet works the best. I am healthier, stronger, and have lost triple digit weight as a result. Might not work for you but it does for me. A side benefit is that even the bad cholesterol s get processed by my liver (since it's no longer pre-occupied with carbs) before they can clog up my arteries.

Try things, but pay attention to how it makes you feel. One size does not fit all, though I used to have pants that sure as heck could.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top