JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
:s0155:

And for the Brady Campaign :nuts: let's see you spin this one!

:rockon:

Gallup: Most Americans support gun ownership

An overwhelming majority of Americans support handgun ownership, and there is increased opposition to a ban on so-called “assault weapons,” according to the results of the annual Gallup Crime poll, conducted Oct. 6-9.

<broken link removed>

Read the comments, boy did she get lambasted and corrected!

Nice to see people pointing out the nice spinning of numbers and garbage evidence from MAIG she used to discredit the poll. Not many comments were remotely supportive of her position.

Gallup poll, Committee vote show Dems remain ‘party of gun control’

Yesterday’s largely party-line vote by the House Judiciary Committee on H.R. 822, the National Right-to-Carry Reciprocity Act, clearly demonstrates that Democrats remain the party that clings to the notion that gun ownership is a privilege and that a citizen’s right of self-defense ends at state lines.

<broken link removed>

Read the comments, boy did she get lambasted and corrected!

I know, I wrote two of the comments. ;)

Huffington Post is the best place to debate anti-gunners and shoot down their misinformation and fallacies. Huffington Post loves to post anti-gun articles and articles about every shooting in the country, so it brings out the anti-gun comments in droves (often >1,000). There is group of pro-gun rights regulars there who post on the gun control articles. We're like the Spartans at Thermopylae (completely outnumbered) but we usually end up holding our own. It's a good place to sharpen your arguments against anti-gun people.

I for one do not want the Federal government to control my CC license. I don't trust them, I think we get a better shake at the state level of control. The Feds are to quick to change the law with the stroke of a pen, or the Prez using his executive order power.

I for one do not want the Federal government to control my CC license. I don't trust them, I think we get a better shake at the state level of control. The Feds are to quick to change the law with the stroke of a pen, or the Prez using his executive order power.

They don't "control my CC license" It's like the compact for the states to recognize out of state drivers licenses. As long as you have a legal license in your state you can carry in any other state AS LONG AS YOU FOLLOW THE LAWS THERE!

Here's one <broken link removed>
And
<broken link removed> the fact sheet on it

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR