JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sounds like a plan. Take the challenge. Let this Moeller guy shut down the legislature. After all: "The government that governs least, governs best." (Attributed to Thomas Jefferson, among others.)

Anyone who shows up armed to the gallery needs to take a Bible and swear an oath on it (in front of witnesses, preferably news persons) to only use their gun "to defend those persons in the chamber from serious bodily injury or death."

This would go a long way to put a positive spin on the situation. It would take away the argument that protesters were present only to intimidate the Legislature. The message becomes "law-abiding people need to be able to carry guns to defend themselves and those around them from violence." Because of television court dramas, even low-information voters recognize an oath sworn on a Bible to be binding. ;)

I'm too cynical. Anytime that I would hear someone swear an oath on the Bible, I would assume he is either lying or has a con running. An oath in open court with perjury looming, I might believe.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top