JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
IWI
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Wanted: Galil Bipod with mounting pin & retaining clip

Offering $200.

Interested parties send PM.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Ha you must be buying all the same guns I am- retro ARs, now OG Galils! ;-). OG Galils are just simply amazing. FYI that I was able to source my bipod from a guy on Reddit last November, search for user name "JGCHFD". He had listed them on Combloc Market, before that Reddit subforum got shut down by Reddit. Looks like a couple months ago he listed some on R/GunAccessoriesForSale. Good guy to work with, he had a bunch that he got from overseas, and he shipped mine out right away, showed up in perfect condition with all the needed mounting hardware. I would recommend messaging him and seeing if he has any more or ability to get more. Bipod is basically a requirement on an OG Galil, and they are getting hard to come by …

Ha you must be buying all the same guns I am- retro ARs, now OG Galils! ;-). OG Galils are just simply amazing. FYI that I was able to source my bipod from a guy on Reddit last November, search for user name "JGCHFD". He had listed them on Combloc Market, before that Reddit subforum got shut down by Reddit. Looks like a couple months ago he listed some on R/GunAccessoriesForSale. Good guy to work with, he had a bunch that he got from overseas, and he shipped mine out right away, showed up in perfect condition with all the needed mounting hardware. I would recommend messaging him and seeing if he has any more or ability to get more. Bipod is basically a requirement on an OG Galil, and they are getting hard to come by …

Wish I'd seen this on GAFS before I spent $250 on one...

^^Yes. I have a soft spot for those Cold War Warriors. I'm trying to fill in a few spots in my collection while I still can.

Thank you for the tip - he sold out quickly. Was worth a shot though.

Wish I'd seen this on GAFS before I spent $250 on one...
Classic and Atlantic should raise their price a little and limit individual purchasers to two bipods ea. They would make more money, more people would get bipods, and the scalpers would be cut out of the equation.

If I ever get my hands on a Galil bipod I'm going to have the shop look it over and see about making one here.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.