JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Do you guys find this holster user friendly and easy to conceal?

I'm am fairly small framed guy and want to carry a medium sized automatic. I like to carry around 3:30 or 4:00.
There are few options for this particular gun, an FN P9.
Id like it to to be easily removable for driving and locking up while at work, I'm not sure how easy those snaps are to undue.

Let me know your thoughts.

Do you guys find this holster user friendly and easy to conceal?

I'm am fairly small framed guy and want to carry a medium sized automatic. I like to carry around 3:30 or 4:00.
There are few options for this particular gun, an FN P9.
Id like it to to be easily removable for driving and locking up while at work, I'm not sure how easy those snaps are to undue.

Let me know your thoughts.

I have enjoyed mine. best prices are on "optics" on line through Amazon (free shipping). I carry a glock 32, sig 229 and a sig 239 all in sc galco rigs all day. I am not a small guy by any measure, so not sure what to say on that comparison. Snaps are sturdy but easily unsnapped if that is what you want. Everyone has their own likes and dislikes, that said I like and own 3. hope that helps. Mark P.S. nobody has ever spotted my weapon in these rigs.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top