JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is regarding a new Samsung Commercial . . . Yahoo! Shine - Women's Lifestyle | Healthy Living and Fashion Blogs

Gail Dines, an expert on sexist images in the media and a professor of sociology and women’s studies at Wheelock College in Boston.

Men, who are in power in our society, cannot legitimately cry sexism. “You can say [this ad is] prejudiced, in bad taste, insulting, not funny,” she said. “But it can’t be sexist. Just like a black person can’t be racist.

I cant believe this person "educates" others for a living. At least the comments seem to reflect that intelligent people do still live in America.

I'm sorry, but I was so pissed off by the commercial that I wrote to Samsung and essentially told them to go have sex with themselves, and that I was never buying Samsung again.

"an expert on sexist images in the media"

Amazing the areas of useless endeavor that emerge when the worries of hunting and gathering to survive are eliminated from daily life.

"and a professor of sociology and women’s studies at Wheelock College in Boston."

Curriculum of this nature is why we wind up with experts in sexist imagery in media.

Keith

Anyone take a look at the Fortune 500
CEO Company
Bartz, Carol A. Yahoo
Braly, Angela F. WellPoint
Burns, Ursula M. Xerox
Elsenhans, Lynn L. Sunoco
Jung, Andrea Avon Products
Kullman, Ellen J. DuPont
Meyrowitz, Carol M. TJX
Mooney, Beth E. KeyCorp
Nooyi, Indra K. PepsiCo
Rosenfeld, Irene B. Kraft Foods
Sen, Laura J. BJ's Wholesale Club
Woertz, Patricia A. Archer Daniels Midland

There are more women today as CEO then were two years ago, there are more handouts to minorities today then ever in history.
This is not the 1950 White Males do not dominate businesses anymore.
I am tired of commercials making men look incompetent bumbling fools and dare anyone show a women washing a dish thats sexist.
Men are not shown as powerful alphas, they are shown as wimpy complying sheep. No wonder our young men grown up whinning and crying about self entitlement. They were raised to think they are weak.

Sorry this sh8t has irritated me for awhile, and is BS!

There's another connection on most of them that you've missed.. tribal affiliation, the creators of political correctness

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top