JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The video

Note that she gives a handy link to let the BATFE know how you feel about 80% lowers

So naturally I did. THANKS Gabby!
1627768268667.png

Poor Gabby is being used by here Domineering, Wacked out Traitor of a husband, and is simply a victim of HIS asperations! Having met Both, the Wife and I got the distinct impression that the real Gabby is not the same person as the "Public Gabby" being trotted out and put on display by her overbearing, brow beating, shirttail clinging excuse for a husband! We suspect the real Gabby is a scared lady, scared of her husband, and scared to speak out to defend herself!
She is being used and abused and taken advantage of, pure and simple, and I feel sorry for her, genuinely!

Poor Gabby is being used by here Domineering, Wacked out Traitor of a husband, and is simply a victim of HIS asperations! Having met Both, the Wife and I got the distinct impression that the real Gabby is not the same person as the "Public Gabby" being trotted out and put on display by her overbearing, brow beating, shirttail clinging excuse for a husband! We suspect the real Gabby is a scared lady, scared of her husband, and scared to speak out to defend herself!
She is being used and abused and taken advantage of, pure and simple, and I feel sorry for her, genuinely!
Isn't she married to one of those astronauts that are twins? Mark Kelly or sump'n like that? Is he an abuser-type?

My radar pinged Mark Kelly as 100% weasel the first time I saw his picture. It's notable that he has ties to the CCP. Gabby has definitely not been the same since the shooting and I suspected he was using her. Very sad.

They will probably dox you because of the typo.... they will say "ignorant gun rights supporter can't even form a proper sentence, take away his guns!!!!" :s0117:

Fascists, all of them...

The perp already had a drug offense that should have made him a prohibited person. He also has serious mental health issues, but was not adjudicated as mentally unfit at the time of the incident. And he was also denied enlistment into US Army because of his documented issues. Yet he still passed a NICS check. Maybe a better discussion would center on the stunningly gross incompetence of the system. :rolleyes:

Isn't she married to one of those astronauts that are twins? Mark Kelly or sump'n like that? Is he an abuser-type?
Kelly is a Former (mediocre) Naval Aviator who couldn't hack it for real, used his connections ( how he got to be a space man) instead of merit to get what he wanted, and his only interest in Gabby ( besides the hood ornament factor) was her families money and power, he is a Genuine Scum Bag P.O.S and a phucking Traitor, especially to any of us who ever wore a Uniform! He treats Her like an unwanted step child, forced to maintain his relationship because now that she is "Diminished" he would loose everything if he dumped her, so he uses her to advance "HIS" agenda and quest for power! He is truly the worst kind of person, a leach in the panties of ever hardworking, honest, American Citizen, he will hurt anyone that gets in his way, including his wife!

When My Wife and I first met them at a function in Tucson, my Wife and Gabby and several other ladies were having a conversation, while I stood back and listened and watched how the ladies reacted, and the body language. Everyone loves my Wife ( That accent of hers), she is the life of any party once she gets warmed up and opens up, and Gabby looked and sounded like she was enjoying the conversation, as were the other ladies! Everything changes when Kelly came stomping along with his overbearing bull in a china shop manor, Gabby instantly changed from a bright and bubbly person into a meek and demure scared child in less then an eye blink! My Wife was caught off guard as she didn't see Kelly come thundering up behind her, and that burning gaze of his, that gaze of a scared predator was serious! My Wife noticed it as well and commented on it later! That dude is seriously sick, sick like the bully who sits at the end of the table tossing half eaten bits of food into peoples lunch, then looks at you with that look that says "Whatta you gonna do about it sucker!" He didn't like me one bit, especially once he found out who I am and what I used to do for a living, and I bet he didn't like me because he knew people like me don't suffer fools like him, and Could have embarrassed him greatly had I wanted!
The Second time we met Gabby, you could tell She wanted to talk with my Wife, they had a connection, and she wanted to continue. My Wife had planned to ask Gabby some questions, but never got the chance. Kelly was very quick to see what was about to happen and rushed over to remove Gabby before things went south for him, We never got the chance to really talk again after that! Wife commented that Gabby was scared, which if anyone had seen her before Kelly came and grabbed her, would have seen too!

I'm tellin ya, that dude ain't right, and he doesn't belong in any position of power, he gets his jollies from hurting folks!

Kelly is a Former (mediocre) Naval Aviator who couldn't hack it for real, used his connections ( how he got to be a space man) instead of merit to get what he wanted, and his only interest in Gabby ( besides the hood ornament factor) was her families money and power, he is a Genuine Scum Bag P.O.S and a phucking Traitor, especially to any of us who ever wore a Uniform! He treats Her like an unwanted step child, forced to maintain his relationship because now that she is "Diminished" he would loose everything if he dumped her, so he uses her to advance "HIS" agenda and quest for power! He is truly the worst kind of person, a leach in the panties of ever hardworking, honest, American Citizen, he will hurt anyone that gets in his way, including his wife!
You mean like Sarah Brady with Jim? Hell, sometimes I wonder if Spacecadet didn't open the door for the nutbar...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top