JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$560
Manufacturer
Century Arms
Caliber
7.62x39mm
State
Other
Factory New in Box,Century Arms Romanian Micro Draco Pistol in 7.62X39. Pistol Features: Semi-Auto Shooting, 6 Inch Barrel, Steel Frame, Blued Finish, Wood Hand Guard, 30 Round Mag, Removable Flash Hider, Overall Length of 16 Inches and a Weight of 5 Pounds,Price- $560.. Let The Fun Begin!!

DR.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
You do realize this is a forum for those in the Pacific Northwest right?

Hard to take a person listing a firearm from across the country as his/her 1st post seriously.

I have bought from this site years ago before relocating to GA.I just came back on,but I have been hanging around the doors for a while..so I decided to post on here because I saw the {other options} for a different state.. and that's why I added a listing. why are you so rude to me ?

We have members from all over the US. A gentleman in Oklahoma until he passed. I have seen many other adds from other states on this site. I belong to Southwestfirearms.com. Washington is a long walk to Arizona. I belong to Texasguntalk. This site is open to everybody. Nice piec e you have for sale. Good luck.

Last Edited:
We have members from all over the US. A gentleman in Ohklahoma until he passed. I have seen many other adds from other states on this site. I belong to Southwestfirearms.com. Washington is a long walk to Arizona. I belong to Texasguntalk. This site is open to everybody. Nice piec e you have for sale. Good luck.
Thanks for the kind wards..

I have bought from this site years ago before relocating to GA.I just came back on,but I have been hanging around the doors for a while..so I decided to post on here because I saw the {other options} for a different state.. and that's why I added a listing. why are you so rude to me ?

There have been multiple online scams perpetrated concerning interstate firearms transactions, everyone is just weary of typically unusual postings is all.

Wasn't rude, just cautious.

A couple of good people here have been scammed selling guns to folks cross country.

I wish you the best with your sale.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.