JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
The bad dude needed to be beaten. But once he got one step out the door and was running away, it was time for the Police. Not to shoot at him.

Keywontrezas?! Dammit! That's the name I had picked for my next offspring. Since Anfernee (Anthony?) was already taken.

Wonder who ends up doing more time?

Never shoot at someone running away.

That used to be general LEO policy and even the law (that is how I was trained when I was a LEO), but today we hear about LEOs shooting fleeing suspects all too frequently. Unless the person just says "I am going to run over to that house and stab everybody in it" or you otherwise have reasonable justification for believing the person running away is going to do immediate harm to an innocent, then whether you are a LEO or civilian, you should not be shooting at them.

I called the Lawfirm of Dewey, Cheatem and Howe, for their exploit expert legal advice.
Seems that in the crossed eyes of the Just Us System, this Dad did it backwards.
None of this, of course, applies to the wealthy, politically connected class....they got their own separate laws

So mental note to self;
- If I can grab the predator and beat him in the house, I have the opportunity/time to shoot him in the front.
- Only if time permits and if any living crap is left in him, I could drag him out of the house to administer CPR by repeatedly kicking him in the nuts until aid or witnesses arrive.
- make sure you're wearing a mask. You can't be too careful these days!

This should satisfy the legal requirement of not shooting at a fleeing rapist I catch in my house, and it keeps the rapist from ever becoming a fleeing rapist ever again.

Last Edited:
Given our history and tradition of burning those accused of being witches, it should be perfectly legal to shoot anyone attempting to have sex with a daughter under the age of 14 or someone who has burglarized and is still on our property or someone threatening to feloniously damage our property. Laws recognizing such rights would go a very long way in reducing crime in this country.

Given our history and tradition of burning those accused of being witches, it should be perfectly legal to shoot anyone attempting to have sex with a daughter under the age of 14 or someone who has burglarized and is still on our property or someone threatening to feloniously damage our property. Laws recognizing such rights would go a very long way in reducing crime in this country.

:eek:

I am failing to see what burning "witches" has to do with self defense legalities/ethics. :s0092:

:eek:

I am failing to see what burning "witches" has to do with self defense legalities/ethics. :s0092:
I did not mean to imply that it was legal. Under present laws it surely would not be. My point was that if our laws allowed the use of deadly force to prevent property crimes and the escape of fleeing felons, as it did in the past, there would be a lot less crime. Merely a point to ponder, not a suggestion that one should blast away. :)

Last Edited:
I did not mean to imply that it was legal. Under present laws it surely would not be. My point was that if our laws allowed the use of deadly force to prevent property crimes and the escape of fleeing felons, as it did in the past, there would be a lot less crime. Merely a point to ponder, not a suggestion that one should blast away. :)

The part I didn't get was how burning witches had anything to do with shooting someone in any way.

Too bad there's no Go Fund Me for his legal expenses. F the guy trying to rape his daughter.
Not saying that the guys actions were OK. Climbing through daughter's bedroom window shows that he knew that he was doing something that he should not have been doing. But it appears that he was not an uninvited intruder but that daughter invited the guy into her bedroom. So guy gets beat and shot at because daughter is a tramp?

I'm answering for a friend. He said he has no problem shooting at a child rapists. The gentleman did not knock at the front door and ask the parents, mind if I have a go at your daughter?

Any argument that the daughter invited the guy over somehow would make it okay doesn't hold water. In such a case, an educated guess would include something like, my father is crazy. Given that information and still trying to make a visit resulted in the reality of, life can be cruel.

Not saying that the guys actions were OK. Climbing through daughter's bedroom window shows that he knew that he was doing something that he should not have been doing. But it appears that he was not an uninvited intruder but that daughter invited the guy into her bedroom. So guy gets beat and shot at because daughter is a tramp?

13/14 year olds cannot give consent to start, calling her a tramp at that point might be a bit extreme. This guy was a pedo child rapist, he should have been found hanging by the neck from a tree, not just getting a good beating and the scare of his life by her dad missing. Jury will probably not convict if this goes to trial.

13/14 year olds cannot give consent to start, calling her a tramp at that point might be a bit extreme. This guy was a pedo child rapist, he should have been found hanging by the neck from a tree, not just getting a good beating and the scare of his life by her dad missing. Jury will probably not convict if this goes to trial.

Or not found at all.

One can hope for an acquittal/etc.

And yes, even if the teen was willing, this guy is a predator/rapist/child molester, near the bottom of the barrel. I have no sympathy for such. As a father of a daughter, I can certainly understand the father wanting to kill in the heat of the moment.

He didnt get beat and shot because the girl is a tramp, he got beat and shot for being a grown man that was trying to have sex with a child. Youre actually trying to deflect blame to the 14 year old girl, defending the sexual predator.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top