JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why's that? I thought you can purchase items via good and services it's not a FFL item?
How else would someone ship with guaranteed shipment and purchase protection?
Read the rules on Paypal.
You're offering a price range, the upper end of which can be found online at retailers. Why not just pull out that ol' credit card, dust it off and put it to good use?
In doing so, I'll bet you will notice very few, if any, firearm part retailers offer paypal as a payment option.
I think you'll have better luck trying to buy a barrel on ebay.
Additionally, you're new to the forum, (welcome aboard). Almost all of the deals here are based on trust. Stick around, earn, and gain some trust.

You're offering a price range, the upper end of which can be found online at retailers. Why not just pull out that ol' credit card, dust it off and put it to good use?
In doing so, I'll bet you will notice very few, if any, firearm part retailers offer paypal as a payment option.
Additionally, you're new to the forum, (welcome aboard). Almost all of the deals here are based on trust. Stick around, earn, and gain some trust.
Thank you for letting me know yes I'm new year I appreciate the wisdom for future posts

I've been looking for barrels it's been a pain for in stock or shady websites I've changed the description no more need for nonsense replies from others I never thought about screwing someone over I sell sports cards and I use PayPal a lot.

I've been looking for barrels it's been a pain for in stock or shady websites I've changed the description no more need for nonsense replies from others I never thought about screwing someone over I sell sports cards and I use PayPal a lot.
Be careful using PayPal for firearm or knife related purchases. Not only will they not protect your purchase, they'll lock up your funds and close your account (happened to me personally).

If you depend upon PayPal for your business, be cautious and understand those ramifications. Welcome to NWFA & hope you find what you're looking for.

I have bought three G48 barrels in the last couple weeks, trying to find one that works with my Comp. When you come on a forum with zero posts except this, expect people to be skeptical…

Last Edited:
I have bought three G48 barrels in the last couple weeks, trying to find one that works with my Comp. When you come on a forum with zero posts except this, expect people to be skeptical…
Yeah I understand that but we're grown men I didn't know PayPal was like that I sell sports cards through it some $1000 plus now I know the risk we could of just talked and figured it out not jump my throat. Thank you for the respectful comment appreciate it

Be careful using PayPal for firearm or knife related purchases. Not only will they not protect your purchase, they'll lock up your funds and close your account (happened to me personally).

If you depend upon PayPal for your business, be cautious and understand those ramifications. Welcome to NWFA & hope you find what you're looking for.
Yeah thank you I will keep that in mind so what do you recommend using for shipping wise? I'm use to face to face

Yeah thank you I will keep that in mind so what do you recommend using for shipping wise? I'm use to face to face
Normally, just a payment method that works for both parties (digital currency or money order). Like others mentioned, there's a level of trust involved. Do your due diligence and check feedback of the seller (click their name and it will display) and you should be fine. There's lots of good folks here.

Normally, just a payment method that works for both parties (digital currency or money order). Like others mentioned, there's a level of trust involved. Do your due diligence and check feedback of the seller (click their name and it will display) and you should be fine. There's lots of good folks here.
Ok awesome I been scammed before I can't stand it. I like to create new networks of honest gun enthusiast that are like minded. Sweet hope to be able to purchase something soon!

Ok now that all that's out of the way I have a Backup tactical barrel that I could sell. It would work for a suppressor but it is a little long for a comp to look right on it. I shot 10 rounds through it and it grouped fine.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.