JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think the choices are quite limited due to the narrow slide. I'd go with the RMRcc if it was mine.

Interested in others opinions here. :)

I run a Holosun 507K on mine. Great optic, very robust, great battery, great window and crisp optic picture.

I used a CHPWS adapter plate which is the best in the business in my opinion.

Found both at Cabelas and pick both up a week apart . They were the only 2 on a shelf behind the red dot display... no one got the last one and after searching online and found all sites back ordered I got the last one yesterday.

20210117_093659.jpg

I purchased the Swampfox Sentinel but haven't received it yet. It will be my first red dot on a handgun. We'll see how it goes.

I previously purchased an open box Romeo Zero but returned it becuase it just didn't sit right.

As far as the firearms goes. I think the 43x is a top contender for one of the best ccw handguns out there. The best, in my opinion.

If you are trying to decide between the 43x vs 43x MOS then get the MOS version, so you have the option to run the red dot if you want, if not then just keep the sealing plate on. :)

As far as the firearms goes. I think the 43x is a top contender for one of the best ccw handguns out there. The best, in my opinion.

If you are trying to decide between the 43x vs 43x MOS then get the MOS version, so you have the option to run the red dot if you want, if not then just keep the sealing plate on. :)

Do you own one???

Cool need to find one to see if the other half likes how the grip fits her hand.

No luck so far... we're in Salem and tick licker had none.

My suggestion... build your own.
/ SKU: P80-PF940Cv1-BLK /$200.00
TG-H3 sights (Tru-Glow) SKU #TG231G1A/$82.00
Hyve +2 mag extension for large hands/ $25.00
GreyGhost slide / $350.00
G43 barrel/ $180.00
Slide kit/ $90.00
AW-43C Lone Wolf Barrel/$150.00
Extended slide release/ $25.00
G43 Guide rod/$49.00~54.00
Trigger/$100.00~110.00
Just 2 easy..& fun
No numbers :rolleyes: except the final bill...$1262.00 (roughly speaking)
Missing something in parts but ???
Makes for a REALLY nice pocket carry...:) Blue jeans anyway, anything else is ???

Dan

Last Edited:
I went with the 43x MOS. Threw the Romeo 0 on it. Works great. Slim profile. Turns out I'm not a great shooter with an optic. Iron sights for me.

Put the optic up for sale.

43x and iron sights. I'm not a fan of red dots for concealed carry simply due to living in the rainy PNW. Although I do like RDS on range guns. Just my personal preference. Even better is the Glock 48.

G43, milled slide for Romeo Zero, Tlr-6, various mags from factory to 12 round. Most flexible glock. Can be a 43X or just a 43 or 43 plus.
And yes companies make holsters for this set up.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top