JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Changed my mind - not for sale.

I've got a G35 (long slide .40 S&W) that I "built" for USPSA Limited Division and shot for one season (maybe 2000 rounds). I've since acquired a custom Limited pistol, so I am looking to sell this G35. Below are the list of mods and their cost. I have over a $1,000 in it, but I am not expecting to get that out of it. I just don't want it sitting in my safe collecting dust. Someone should shoot it! ;) Make me an offer - all "reasonable" offers considered.

Gun - G35 Gen4, 3 mags, multiple backstraps - $600
Ghost Trigger disconnector - $35
Taran Tactical sights - $85
Dawson ICE Magwell - $33
Taran Tactical red basepads - $105 (3 x $35)
Dawson black basepads - $70 (2 x $35)
Lone wolf barrel - $105
Extra mags - $60 (2 x 30)
Total cost = $1,093

Sights are FO front and black rear.

The one thing I wanted to make sure I disclosed is that the Taran Tactical basepads did not work well with the Dawson ICE magwell and I was forced to take a rotary tool to the magwell insert and the slug that goes in the backstrap (see photo below). <broken link removed> , if the new owner decides to not use the Taran Tactical basepads and stick with Dawson basepads, which obviously work great with their magwell! I just started with the Taran Tactical basepads, not knowing there would be a problem. Unfortunately, their basepads are really designed to be used without a magwell. :(

Will meet in Hillsboro area. ODL required, CHL preferred.

$850 obo. Will consider trades for: .44 mag lever rifle, .308 tactical rifle

Last Edited: