Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

WTS WA G34 Gen 4 with Ameriglo sights installed. Newish...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Rating
100%
Glock 34 (GEN 4) for sale that is in pristine condition. Better than new!!!!
4 boxes fired down the pipe (200 rounds).

Comes with everything that it originally came with. Ameriglo sights installed. ((Correction. The sights are Truglo. The exact model is provided in the link below.))

I am the original owner. Firm on price. $580 which includes Minotaur Comp-Tac IWB holster with IWB magazine holster. Three mags included. Bladetec holster also included which is brand new never taken out of pkg. Basically $300+ worth of extras. No tax!

You pay transfer fee. No trades, please.

Meet up at WCA in Bellevue only.

Last edited:
OP
jimmeh
Reactions
Rating
100%
Thank you for asking, but I'm not looking to ship. The exchange of money, going to my FFL to ship it and first finding out what the shipping cost would be, is not going to be something I would want to delve into.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Sunset Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy. I've done multiple private transfers over several years. Knowledgeable and thorough.
    • markebrit
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've done many transfers with these guys. They know their stuff, they're very approachable and...
    • Art_Vandelay
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've always felt comfortable at J&B, first time I ever went there I walked out with a new Glock...
    • Zapata47
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Maybe I'm biased since I live 5 minutes away, but Peter and his crew have always been friendly...
    • Zapata47
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    It has been a while since I have been in the store just because I don't get to downtown Tigard...
    • bobcat7677

Staff online