JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey I am in the market for a smaller 45 and my friend suggested a glock 30 or 33. While both appear to be great tools, I was wondering is there anything out there similiar in size by other manf for around the same price? gunbroker.com has these for around 500 to 519

thanks.

Eccept for the g36 (single stack) and the g30 (double stack), look into the kahr cw/p series pistols. They are single stack and a little more than the glocks but are very good guns.:s0155:

I carry a G30 and a G21 (not at the same time). Both are easy to shoot. The 21 is huge and I mostly Open Carry that one. The G30 is concealable, but still wide. Look into the Kahr PM45. Kahr makes the slimmest semi-auto's out there. My next gun will be the Kahr PM9 as a secondary (pocket) gun.

thanks guys - i bought the 30 tonight. funny cause I wasnt planning to just wanted primers and found that my local gunshop had one. pretty cool.

spyder I will check into the kahr for my next one - great suggestion

thanks guys - i bought the 30 tonight. funny cause I wasnt planning to just wanted primers and found that my local gunshop had one. pretty cool.

spyder I will check into the kahr for my next one - great suggestion

The G30 is one of the very very best choices in a smaller sized .45acp that you will find. Exceptionally soft shooting, very accurate, reliability is virtually assured, and the size is not difficult to conceal. While it's a bit beefy in girth, that helps spread the recoil impulse across a larger surface of your hand, making the recoil impulse feel even softer than thinner guns would offer. Eleven rounds of .45acp in such a wonderful shooting gun is very nice indeed when you want a smaller .45. I wouldn't bother with a G36. I can easily conceal a G30.

View attachment 198703

G30_AIWB_0159.jpg

G30_AIWB_0162.jpg

G30_L0168.jpg

45ACPDefenseTeam.jpg

+1 on the G30... I can carry anything I want, I have quite a few choices... I choose the G30 because they are cheep, They work and I don't whine too much about the holster wear or if I bang it on a car door or bump it into something....

If you have a G-30, You can have a couple G21 high caps in a mag holder, For just in case the party goes into overtime....:D

+1 on the G30... I can carry anything I want, I have quite a few choices... I choose the G30 because they are cheep, They work and I don't whine too much about the holster wear or if I bang it on a car door or bump it into something....

If you have a G-30, You can have a couple G21 high caps in a mag holder, For just in case the party goes into overtime....:D
:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top