JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Traded for a G17 Gen-4. I have a Glock-26 that I'd like to trade or sell. This G26 comes with four factory mags with Pearce Grip extensions (plus 2 cap - making all four mags 12-round each), Trijicon Novak's night sights, bottom plug, 3.5-lb connector, and Glock "Tupperware" container.

The serial number ends in "US" (ABC123US), I'm understand this means is was actually manufactured and assemblied in Austria, for the US market.

This G26 has been Duracoated, using the "Tactical" colors which provide a non-glare finish. The colors are Duracoat's "Tactical Foliage Green" and "Tactical Coyote-Brown". The TFG is the main color, with the TCB as highlights. The barrel, slide, recoil spring, trigger, and sights are still the factory black.

This is my daily carry since August 2011, so you can see how well the Duracoat holds up. The Duracoat also adds just a bit of extra surface grip. Just makes it not so factory slick.

Looking to trade my G26 for either a G19, G17, or G34 (maybe other trades?).
Or will sell for $575.00 obo.

Either way will need to be FTF with Oregon ID.
Thank you in advance.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.