JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
G21 Short Frame. For those that don't know, the short frame is 1/4" smaller from the front of the grip to the back of the grip making it feel more comfortable to handle for most people than the standard frame. This G21 is in excellent condition with the only real sign of wear being on the slide release, as seen in the picture. It comes with the original case and contents and 5 13 round mags. I am not desperate to sell or trade and would have no issues with keeping it, I just figured that I would see if I could swap it for something else to check out. I would put the value of this at around $600.

WILL TRADE FOR:
G17 Gen 4 FDE frame, G17 Gen 3 OD frame, G17 Gen 4and extra mags or extra value adding accessories. Those are my first preferences in order. I might be open to others, but mostly I am interested in one of the afore mentioned pieces. Thanks. image.jpg image.jpg

Last Edited:
Do you still have this? Any interest in a new never fired gen3 G23 with three mags and 100rnds of ammo. Might be able to throw something else on top of it's something you might want

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.