Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTT OR G21 SF Gen3

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Portaledgepete, Apr 4, 2015.

1. Portaledgepete

Portaledgepete Portland, Oregon Active Member

G21 Short Frame. For those that don't know, the short frame is 1/4" smaller from the front of the grip to the back of the grip making it feel more comfortable to handle for most people than the standard frame. This G21 is in excellent condition with the only real sign of wear being on the slide release, as seen in the picture. It comes with the original case and contents and 5 13 round mags. I am not desperate to sell or trade and would have no issues with keeping it, I just figured that I would see if I could swap it for something else to check out. I would put the value of this at around $600.

WILL TRADE FOR:
    G17 Gen 4 FDE frame, G17 Gen 3 OD frame, G17 Gen 4and extra mags or extra value adding accessories. Those are my first preferences in order. I might be open to others, but mostly I am interested in one of the afore mentioned pieces. Thanks. image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited: Jul 31, 2015
  2. MIKEV311

MIKEV311 SALEM,OREGON Member

Do you still have this? Any interest in a new never fired gen3 G23 with three mags and 100rnds of ammo. Might be able to throw something else on top of it's something you might want

3. Portaledgepete

Portaledgepete Portland, Oregon Active Member

I will pass on the G23, I thank you for the offer.

4. MIKEV311

MIKEV311 SALEM,OREGON Member

How about a gen3 od green g26?

5. djblingbling1

djblingbling1 Keizer, OR Active Member

Kinda the opposite of a g17 but any interest in a 1911?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.