JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Since it has been asked over and over, I decided to swap my G20 back to stock form.

This is the G20 short frame (shorter backstrap for better hand fit). It is nearly new, there is not a mark, scratch, or ding on it. It looks as good (or even nicer) than what you find sitting on a gun store shelf. The barrel has never been fired (other than the 2rds at the factory), and the gun has less than 100rds through it (I ran it with a lone wolf barrel).

The only thing that is not factory is the extended mag release, and the stick on decal grips. I am including the factory mag release. I'm included these two aftermarket items for free, so don't ask for a price without them. (the buyer can swap the release and pull of the grips if they dont want them)

Includes everything that came with it new, 2 mags, mag loader, case, brush, papers, ect.

$500 takes it home

Trades
: CZ SP-01, keltec sub-2000 (g17), cheap wasr-10, or possibly a cheap stripped AR lower, 9mm/.45 bullets, .45acp brass.

IMG_0050-1.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0053-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
how about a glock 32 with a lone wolf 40 barrel as well both 357 sig and 40 smith for your 20 and you can keep your nite sighte the 32 have nite sights a lone wolf 3.5 trigger and ss guide rod

I have gen 3 glock 19 rtf with trijicon night sights. PM if you are interested in a trade.

As stated above, I'm not looking for another glock. (unless its a heck of a deal on a G17/19)

Also since Im getting a couple of the handguns that I've been looking for, the only things I'm really wanting would be a CZ SP-01, keltec sub-2000 (g17), cheap wasr-10, or possibly a cheap stripped AR lower.

Decided to go with the 20 over XDM.40 and saw your post, do you still have it? And if so what are you asking with the trijicon sights as you had on later posts?

Decided to go with the 20 over XDM.40 and saw your post, do you still have it? And if so what are you asking with the trijicon sights as you had on later posts?

I do still have it, the night sights are sold. But I have a cash offer on the table, so as long as the buyer comes through, then it is sold. Will let you know if it falls through.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.