JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Asking for any advice of the forum.

My plan is to do a G20SF build.

I want to do a build because I can do it for about the same cost as OEM with the added features of:

- Extended barrel with vents

- RMR cut slide

For frame, I see basically three options:

- OEM

- Pf45
- LW timberframe

For the slide, there are a few options. That enable me to do the build with the added features I want.

You picked the trickiest P80 to build.
And finding parts is going to be tough in this market.
Finding a genuine, large frame Glock slide will be tough. Those are hard to find in normal times.
Lone Wolf does a run of large frame slides once in a while.

I did P80 G19 clone and unless you use really low-end parts, you won't save any money over buying a genuine Glock.
I'd be tempted to look for a used G20.

Tolerance stacking can be an issue. When in doubt, use all Glock OEM parts. P80s arent always reliable. I have had to warranty two frames and get a few rails sent out as the originals weren't flat or straight. Good luck. sounds like a cool project

I got my NIB Gen4 G20 for $580 not too long ago.
Yup, its easier and cheaper to buy a new glock than build one custome. For me it would be a just for fun project.
For the OP i doubt he could build one cheaper than a new glock. Yeah ive read the 10mm's are the trickiest to build.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top