JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I shot a friends a few months ago....seriously considered switching... but I shoot my 19 well enough and after 10 years Im so heavily invested in holsters, mags, parts, ect...did t make fiscal sense.

If I was starting from scratch, I might go SW first.

I switched from a G19 to a G45.

The M&P's are fine weapons and I like them a lot. But like others, it would be a whole nother investment to switch.

Own both, shoot both well - personal preference for the M&P over the Glock. Wife prefers the Glock, it's hers now.
My compact model is a 1.0, came in 40 S&W, inexpensively picked up 9mm match grade barrel. Best of both. Have a 5" 2.0 model - in 40, also with a 9mm match. M&P 2.0 triggers are generally better, APEX trigger parts are best.

BTW, some holsters fit either. Have a Kramer IWB and De Santis OWB, both hold either firearm securely.

Can't put my finger on it, the m&p series to me just seems "off" and therefore never found a home with me. I've shot 3 different models my friends have an they're all just fine. Closest to the 9c was a 45c which I thought looked and felt great but still "off." I might be in the minority on this one. I believe I have 8 Glocks? Maybe 7 maybe 9. As to whether or not g19>m&p 9c, I suppose that depends on the definition of ">"

Can't put my finger on it, the m&p series to me just seems "off" and therefore never found a home with me. I've shot 3 different models my friends have an they're all just fine. Closest to the 9c was a 45c which I thought looked and felt great but still "off." I might be in the minority on this one. I believe I have 8 Glocks? Maybe 7 maybe 9. As to whether or not g19>m&p 9c, I suppose that depends on the definition of ">"

I had a 5" M&P for a while. Really nice firearm. I just couldn't like it enough to switch to that platform so I sold it.

I have both and use both.

Prefer the shields over the 43/x/48 line but I love the 19 as my first EDC. Still if you aren't stupid rich best to stick to one especially if investing in parts/holster/light-laser etc. Plus why not have fun with a 26 and a 33rnd happy stick just because you can!

To me, each fits a role on a certain day depending on my mood and likely hood of where I will be. Personally prefer the stock trigger of a 2.0 over factory glock but both are non issues for me. Both have a plethora of support and aftermarket which is good. Still curious to try that new 2.0 subcompact.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top