JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For Sale Eugene and Newport area

1 Glock 20 SF 10mm, as new, in box, 2-15 rnd mag, 420 rnds Blazer. 100 rnds win silver tips
$675

2 Glock 19, 9mm, 1-15rnd mag, XS night sights, as new
$475

3. Springfield Armory XDS 45 in box with all access. And extra 7 rd mag
$500

4. Smith and Wesson 3913 9mm, 95% or better, with 3 factory mags
$425

5. Springfield Armory 1911 38 super, parked finish, some custom add ons, 10 mags, 600-800 rnds brass, 150 rnds ammo, dies
$725

6. Smith & Wesson 629 4" 44 mag, action job, 98% or better in box with 5 speedloaders full of ammo
$700

Pics avail soon for those not up now, limited trade interest: 5" M&P 9mm, M92 PAP

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
first, I want to commend you on not cluttering up the classifieds with multiple threads, thank you.
second, is it the original box/papers for the 629? and a pic when you get a chance. thanks.

first, I want to commend you on not cluttering up the classifieds with multiple threads, thank you.
second, is it the original box/papers for the 629? and a pic when you get a chance. thanks.
Yes on the box, I'll have to double check on the papers though. Pics going up Mon or Tues I think. Thanks for the interest

inbox is full. would you be interested in a trading the XD for a savage edge XP 30-06, bushnell scope and 7 boxes of federal ammo, only 20 rnds fired in it . for the 44magnum would you take a Marlin 1895GS with 24 rounds of ammo, Thanks, Mark

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.