JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
OEM

No price gouging, but not a great deal either. Just "fair market" and lower than most ebay or GB... if you want new OEM and you want it now. They run sales from time to time and half the time a coupon code can be found.

I've purchased from him before and fully legit.

OEM

No price gouging, but not a great deal either. Just "fair market" and lower than most ebay or GB... if you want new OEM and you want it now. They run sales from time to time and half the time a coupon code can be found.

I've purchased from him before and fully legit.
Thank You, This will most likely be a fallback if I can't find anything I like

OEM is what I would do. But I'm a Plain Jane and don't like all the cuts and milling.

Which generation? An oem complete slide will surely work best, but if youre talking gen 5 its gonna be as pricey as a whole gun.

id probably give you different recommendations for each generation, guessing you have a gen3 lower?

gen 3 lower correct
Yeah for ease you can try and find an oem slide, should be reasonably priced.

If you go aftermarket slide, just make sure to use oem parts. There is a lot of inexpensive aftermarket slides for gen3. Personally id get a gen3 aftermarket slide with optics cut youd like and use oem parts.

zev has some cool slides and gen3 can be had for good prices (shopping around/on sale). I have a gen5 citadel, its sharp AF.

they also have a nice plain jane duty slide. Zev direct offers a decent vet discount too.

Yeah for ease you can try and find an oem slide, should be reasonably priced.

If you go aftermarket slide, just make sure to use oem parts. There is a lot of inexpensive aftermarket slides for gen3. Personally id get a gen3 aftermarket slide with optics cut youd like and use oem parts.

zev has some cool slides and gen3 can be had for good prices (shopping around/on sale). I have a gen5 citadel, its sharp AF.

they also have a nice plain jane duty slide. Zev direct offers a decent vet discount too.
I was looking at zev and zaffiri recently. Both seem pretty okay but can get fairly $$

I was looking at zev and zaffiri recently. Both seem pretty okay but can get fairly $$
Hey i have one of each. Zp gen3 goes on sale a lot. also if a veteran, message them on instagram They do a nice vet sale every couple months

id say zev is a step above ZP in quality, but with oem parts both are going to run great (Mine do).

if it matters, Zev is in centralia Washington. ZP is in florida.

edit: Note, Zev slides come with a zev channel liner installed, ZP Slides have no channel liner installed. for a ZP slide an oem channel liner will cost $5 and i recommend a liner install tool which is about $8.

Last Edited:
You can push the channel liner with your finger in the ZP I did not need the optics cut but figured it would have value down the line.
True, but i felt the tool is fool proof, so yeah easy for me to recommend for a new builder.

you could actually carve one out of wood or make something out of ink pens. Just easy to have that shape To not bend the liners edges while seating it.

True, but i felt the tool is fool proof, so yeah easy for me to recommend for a new builder.

you could actually carve one out of wood or make something out of ink pens. Just easy to have that shape To not bend the liners edges while seating it.
It was easy peasy the only issue was I did not have a front sight tool easy fix amazon had a set with spike mag disassembly tool and front sight tool for $8

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top