JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Updated lower amount of ammo I'm looking for thx not trying to gouch

I want to trade my g17 for around 1500rds of 223/556 @ some Pmags. I'm. Looking for plinker ammo so doesn't have to be high if its steel case then double the number. My g17 comes with box cleaning rod holster two mags it has low round count I'm orginal owner. I know im asking for a little more the. The value of the glock but I'm trading a gun for accessories so that's the only way all do it. Feel free to make offers though.

Now heres a pic
image-8.jpg

Thx for looking I'm in marysville washington

It also says make offer. If ur not interested then why do u care to say anything I'm just not goin g to take 1000 rds for a gun period.

Also if u want to take just pm me so the ad doesn't keep getting bumped to the top.

Thanks and have a great day

I totally agree but with everything going people think the Ann and mags are worth gold and there not at least to me I just want a little more value in the ammo the my 500 glock because I'm trading a glock for ammo or accessories so I would want just a little more in value I'm not trying to gouch but most people low ball anyway that's all

I'm missing something here.
The gun is worth $475-500
1500 rounds of 223/556 is worth $400 TOPS--- he's not asking for some Hornady Vmax here
(I bought 1k for $250 last summer)
And a couple of pmags are worth $20 each TOPS

Sounds like a fair trade to me

Maybe y'all could do this though PM or go thread crap elsewhere?

I'm missing something here.
The gun is worth $475-500
1500 rounds of 223/556 is worth $400 TOPS--- he's not asking for some Hornady Vmax here
(I bought 1k for $250 last summer)
And a couple of pmags are worth $20 each TOPS

Sounds like a fair trade to me

Maybe y'all could do this though PM or go thread crap elsewhere?

Well considering there are Glocks "Everywhere" and Pmags and Ammo "Nowhere" and when you can find Pmags they're $40+ and 500 rounds of .223 is over $300 now no matter if its right or not that's what people are charging so you statement is far from correct and so is the offer for the glock in these particular times .....

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.