JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Reel is still new in the box with fresh line spooled on it. These are amazing reels, amazing casting and still a perfect trolling reel.

Rod is in excellent shape and has not been used for 3-4 years. Almost new condition. GL2 10-30lb rating 1-6oz. 9' 2 piece. This is probably the most versatile rod for PNW salmon and steelhead. I use these same models for mooching, backbouncing and drift fishing.
Rod is the blue color and has the Matte finish on it.

All of this is in excellent condition with the reel being brand new in the box. Paid $59 for the reel and $249 for the rod.

$340 obo.

I would also consider trades for firearms. Varmit, AR, nice Shotgun, shotshell reloading stuff, pistol, also will consider other trades, be specific in what you have. If there is something nice I could consider adding funds to trade up.

Locted in Tualatin

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.