JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
View attachment 547988 1911 1.jpg 1911 2.jpg
trying to set up a trade for a Springfield Armory GI model with bobbed hammer and an EAA Windicator in 357 magnum with 2 inch barrel. PM instead of writing on thread. Interested in revolvers mostly, 45 acp revolvers especially, pistols with manual safeties, Especially para LDA government length, also rifles, especially pistol caliber carbines, shotguns aswell, even interested in blackpowder. Offer whatever just message me because the threads fill up. Both pistols come with original boxes and papers. 20181013_061856.jpg pistol.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
All questions and offers are to be made via Convo, per forum rules. It's barely clearly a .357 magnum rated revolver per the shadowed lower barrel markings.

@ the OP. Take a new picture showing this. The little time is worth the lack of these kind of responses.

I've cleaned this thread no less than 3 times.

@ the OP. Take a better picture of the barrel markings.

@ everyone else. Knock it off.

4th time I've cleaned it, and I even fixed the photos in the OP.

No more comments by either the OP or otherwise. If this keeps up, this ad will be removed.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.