JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I saw some at Walmart yesterday. It's made in Italy (not Russia), and I've heard it's under contract with Fiocchi, so you're basically buying Fiocchi ammunition under a budget label at a budget price.

I saw .45ACP and .223, but other calibers are available and on the way. Prices for the .45ACP were $20 for a box of 50 rounds (kind of average), and the .223 was $17 for a box of 50 rounds (excellent value). For brass cased reloadable .223, that's less than 35 cents/round. And predictably, there is already some for sale in the classifieds here with a 50-100% markup.

Just an FYI for people still on the hunt for cheap ammunition: swing by your local Walmart. This stuff just started coming in within the last 2 days, and it's a brand new product.

0E0XtIG.jpg

43d1Mc6.jpg

wait, you found ammunition at wal-mart? driver-graphic.gif
Walmart is getting stuff on their trucks regularly now.

Their distribution centers were caught flat footed (like everybody else) after the panic initially struck, but now manufacturers have dramatically increased output to feed demand. And in this case, Tulammo even launched a new line of ammo to target a different set of customers from their typical steel-cased stuff.

My Walmart had boxes of Federal .223 as well. And remember, Walmart is one of the few retailers that hasn't jacked up their prices a lot. You can't say that about places like Fisherman's, Wholesale Sports or local gun stores.

Cool. I'm fine with the cheapest .223 I can find. My Saiga doesn't care what it eats. I've actually been disappointed that Russian steel-cased loads are nowhere to be found! I've had great luck with Wolf Military Classic .223.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top