JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mommy or daddy should of stepped up and been a parent and got their child the help that was needed
Unfortunately sometimes that help IS the problem. The medical and psych professionals will take your money but they have no obligation to inform you of what's going on in your kids brain and can inform your kids not to talk to you. But by all means, keep the kid coming and fill this prescription.

This kids looks like Adam Lanza's crazy brother from another mother. Whether you're an MS13 banger with face tattoos or a minister with face tats, it's ok to notice and acknowledge that. Hmm, I 'm keeping an eye on that one until proven not a threat. When someone wants attention they can't cry when they get it.

Mommy or daddy should of stepped up and been a parent and got their child the help that was needed
Not sure if it's changed from initial reports, but IIRC the schools did try and get his parents to get him the help he needed but instead they pulled him out of school and re3fused to have him see a therapist

Here's a brief timeline of what has turned up so far (from what I've read anyway). To me the pattern of parenting is pretty clear here and may be a factor.

Elementary school - crimo and his brother were repeatedly the only kids left waiting for pickup after practice
0236E645-1F1F-4B28-9DE4-F88DA3AA730A.jpeg

Middle school - crimo identified with mental health issues by school but parents decide to home school him instead of accepting mental health help

2017 One of his only friends dies of heroine overdose, said to have hit him hard

2017 his girlfriend at work rejects him

friends say this is when he turned dark

? Drops out of high school

2019 tries to commit suicide

2019 4 months after that, he says he will kill everone in his home and police confiscate his knives (father claims they were his and they were returned the same day)
EBB2AF27-763B-46FF-88AF-BEA99159438E.jpeg

A304E02F-22F3-4D93-95F1-636100A8E5E8.jpeg

2019+ Online presence in forums glorifying violence:
144E7042-A87A-4A8A-8B15-7042639B18E4.jpeg
Numerous videos and postings showing him killing people and himself shot by police etc.

Obtains guns with his father sponsoring him because he was not eligible due to age.

Some related articles:

https://nypost.com/2022/07/05/neigh...hooter-robert-crimo-regrets-turning-him-down/

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/07/05/us/highland-park-suspect-family.html

https://www.npr.org/2022/07/05/1109...e-history-reveals-a-fascination-with-violence

Last Edited:

As for the 'mentality unstable' part, do you have any studies or really anything to back up the notion that someone that cross-dresses is in anyway more prone to murder, or is that just an opinion?
Actually yes, there is evidence of a relationship:

Last Edited:
Here's a brief timeline of what has turned up so far (from what I've read anyway). To me the pattern of parenting is pretty clear here and may be a factor.

Elementary school - crimo and his brother were repeatedly the only kids left waiting for pickup after practice
View attachment 1235189

Middle school - crimo identified with mental health issues by school but parents decide to home school him instead of accepting mental health help

2017 One of his only friends dies of heroine overdose, said to have hit him hard

2017 his girlfriend at work rejects him

friends say this is when he turned dark

? Drops out of high school

2019 tries to commit suicide

2019 4 months after that, he says he will kill everone in his home and police confiscate his knives (father claims they were his and they were returned the same day)
View attachment 1235191

View attachment 1235188

2019+ Online presence in forums glorifying violence:
View attachment 1235182
Numerous videos and postings showing him killing people and himself shot by police etc.

Obtains guns with his father sponsoring him because he was not eligible due to age.

Some related articles:

https://nypost.com/2022/07/05/neigh...hooter-robert-crimo-regrets-turning-him-down/

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/07/05/us/highland-park-suspect-family.html

https://www.npr.org/2022/07/05/1109...e-history-reveals-a-fascination-with-violence

See if I've got this right.....
The kid had interactions with police because of anti social/suicidal behavior.
Reports were written during these interactions.
The kid was 18+ at the time of some of those reports, making him an adult.

The kid was able to purchase firearm's?
What am I missing? Don't police keep records in that town?

To me the parenting pattern (detached and ignoring them for the most part, enabling deranged behavior, and supplying them weapons) as well as graphic depiction of what they were going to do is the same as Ethan crumbly, the kid who did the Michigan school shooting.

If poeple recognize these warnings signs on these things maybe some of these high risk kids could be identified ahead of time.

Ethan crumbly and parents
09E475DD-942E-41A3-A530-3BCCACBFF0E5.png

Im having a hard time accepting suicidal and violent behavior normal for, anyone....
You would think his behavior came to the attention of an agency, such as a school, or hospital or mental health clinic. There was a news report that one of his family or relatives thought his behavior was normal?

You would think his behavior came to the attention of an agency, such as a school, or hospital or mental health clinic. There was a news report that one of his family or relatives thought his behavior was normal?
That was from his uncle that lived with him/the family? And he never said a word to the kid pretty much so that report is completely worthless imo. See above timeline and other posts regarding when he was reported with abnormal behavior.
B5E96244-217E-4174-A1B4-A1388653DF72.jpeg

This is beginning to look like a second police agency fouled up in recent weeks. One in Texas and the second in Illinois. Yet? Many police agencies are lowering their hiring standards?

Actually yes, there is evidence of a relationship:

wow, so much to unpack, but let's hit the top 2, or at least the top 2 I came up with before I got tired of his "there isn't much research, and all I could find was some books and post that I can't verify as accurate but what the heck, let's just say they are 100% true and run with that" narrative :s0125:

1: wE dOn"t KnWo WhY ThIs iS sO coMoN iN 'mERicN cUlTurE

Hum, yeah, we do. It's because of the Hays Code, it prohibited showing homosexuals and 'deviant' behavior in a positive light so one of the easiest tropes to show a character was bad or evil was to make them (nudge nudge wink wink) homosexual. This even made it's way into Disney movies, most (in)famously Scar, in The Lion King

And
2: forced crossdressing
Ya'll mean like this?
TeddyRoseveltInAdress.jpg

Because that right there is Franklin Roosevelt, and back in the day, it was common for all children to wear dresses or at least 'long flowing cloths' that could be called a dress, even if it wasn't really a dress

IMHO......
When we finally stop housing "Death Row Inmates" for years on end.
We might be in a position to "Send a Meaningful Message" to Criminals.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....as for the "missed opportunity" to stop crime before it happens. Yeah....Dream On.

This ain't a perfect world and I doubt that the public will be willing to carry through with the "solution(s)".

That's a lot of words for, "I'm moving the goalposts."
Not what that expression means, but ok

ETA: My reply dismissed that video as actual evidence of the link between cross dressing and mass murders by picking two of the first couple things the person in the video offered as 'proof' and I tried to show that his proof was unfounded and poorly researched, this is called a rebuttal

IF what I had done was say something like "Well, yes, ok, all that is true, but what I REALLY meant was that there was no link between cross dressing in cloths from a quality store and not Goodwill or Forever21" Now THAT would be moving The Goal Post

See how that works?

Last Edited:
RE : Inflated number of people "Injured as a result."

Rrrrrright......everyone and anyone........"injured as a result" (even though not directly struck by a bullet) can jump on the lawsuit wagon against the manufacturer, seller, etc..... etc.....

The shooter?
Nah.....probably has no to little money. Besides.......it's the gun's fault (and/or LE's fault, for missing it prior to the event).

Then......even if found guilty.......anyone wanna take a guess as to when he will meet his maker?

See how that works.

everything-is-going-according-to-plan_(1).jpg

Aloha, Mark

PS.....John Hinckley Jr. got out (and Squeaky Fromme too). Sooooo?

Music Break Time

Last Edited:
See my ETA and "Oh, please!" to your ad hominem attack :rolleyes:
It's not an as hominem, it's just a fact based on observable evidence.

Your challenge asks if there was "anything" at all to suggest a relationship between cross-dressing and murder. Not, "Is there evidence enough to convince someone who has clearly made up their mind on the matter?" See how that works?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top