JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
About ten years ago I went to Disneyland. About ten yards into the park I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around to see a man holding a badge with Mickey's Face (which in retrospect was hilarious but the man's demeanor was not in a joking mood). He mentioned that I was carrying a pocket knife (as I always do, didn't think about it before going to the park) and that I would need to go secure it in my car.

Disneyland is essentially a small city under 100% surveillance. When you're in the park you are always being watched. Because security is so strict the crime rate is almost non existent.

So when I'm at Disneyland I'm okay not having a firearm or knife, because the odds are one in a billion that anything will happen to me or my family....

I visit Disneyland to ride Splash Mountain, but I would never want to live in a police state.

A Fun Fact: Disneyland has a large population of feral cats that help control the rodent population. I guess there can only be one Mickey Mouse.

A Fun Fact: Disneyland has a large population of feral cats that help control the rodent population. I guess there can only be one Mickey Mouse.

Two

fHgNL3q.jpg

About 20 years ago went to LA for a wedding. Took my daughter and son-in-law. My daughter had never been because my ex stole my daughter's savings to pay for her vacation to Hawaii (yes, she is a real piece of work).

Anyway, I paid their way down there and their entrance/etc., but I didn't go. Instead I went to gun shops in the area (didn't find much of interest).

Got to say at least this should make it hard to the dobads to get a gun in too. Since most anti gun places just make sure only the dobads can have guns. The "news" of course ignored it but that freak that shot up that gay night club first tried to go the the DL there in FL. They saw tape of him hiding guns in a baby stroller. Then when he got close enough to see he would be searched he turned and left.

I've been to Disneyland 5 times and Disneyworld twice and probably won't go again for a number of reasons: the price of admission, the cost to get there and stay there and crowd size.

I've been to Disneyland 5 times and Disneyworld twice and probably won't go again for a number of reasons: the price of admission, the cost to get there and stay there and crowd size.
Yup, Disney has priced themselves as a once in a lifetime trip for the average family of four. Airfare, hotel, meals and admission for a couple of weeks, has got to be upwards of $4k

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top