JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is this just an indoor range, or do they also have outdoor rifle? Any issues crossing state-lines with my goodies?
They are an outdoor range only...pistol and rifle. Nothing fancy, but a nice place to shoot.

I know there is no issue if you have a non-resident carry permit...other than that I do not think there is an issue but I am not the best person to ask. :)

You do not need a permit to shoot or bring your guns across state lines. If you don't have a permit, just don't carry your pistol(s) concealed to the range. Keep everything unloaded and in a case, in the trunk if possible, and you should be all right. That is, unless you drive 90mph to the range........

Also, English pit is a decent facility, but the longest range is only 100 yds/m. (not sure which). They have a pistol range, 22 only range, 100 yd., and a 50 yd range with benchrests on the rifle ranges. They even have boresighters and caldwell lead sleds for use. It is a pretty good place to go if you just want a good place to shoot without driving too far out into the boondocks.

Great guys there too. 2nd time I ever shot guns was there and they were very helpful. The guy that day even let me try his 9mm's. If I remember correctly, it's $15/day charge.

Yes, that is correct, $15/day. At this time they do not have a yearly membership option, but they say they are working on providing one. Also, you are correct about the people there. Even the other shooters were more than willing to let you shoot some of their guns. I returned the favor, of course......;)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads