JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just wanted to pass on to everyone that there are about 10 Sig P226 guns at Bear Arms in Kent, WA. I just picked mine up after the wait period. It was $50. they are LE buybacks that were decommissioned, so they are missing some parts, barrel, mags, etc.

Here is a pic of mine:

CIMG0003.JPG
CIMG0004.JPG
CIMG0005.JPG

That's wild! I would have bought them all. Keep us updated on you build, when you pull out a 200 (or less) dollar Sig at the range jaws will drop.

Except it looks to be missing BOTH the breech block AND the locking block. That is some serious $$$$.

I got all excited when I saw this. Then started adding up all the costs (WHEW!!). Unless you have a line on the parts used, you'd be way ahead to just buy a used (and probably in better condition) P226. I stopped adding when the price exceeded used. I wouldn't be surprised to find out if you bought new parts it would be more $$$ than a new gun.

I got all excited when I saw this. Then started adding up all the costs (WHEW!!). Unless you have a line on the parts used, you'd be way ahead to just buy a used (and probably in better condition) P226. I stopped adding when the price exceeded used. I wouldn't be surprised to find out if you bought new parts it would be more $$$ than a new gun.

Or keep an eye out for a good price on a 22 conversion kit

I got a fun question...why are these stripped out? Other LE buybacks are intact, why are these special?

A lot of them are used in Explorer type or other training programs. Parts that make them fire are removed but retain most of the weight and feel for the trainees.

There are numerous reasons but after my experience with a "reputable" vendor at the PDX gun shows selling me a P220 that was, "missing a few parts" and ended up having a badly cracked frame(all the way around the beaver tail area!) and not wanting to give my money back, I won't buy any of these guns except to build said .22 kit, maybe.

Keep us posted on the progress if any of these get built back into guns. They would be great to do some fun patterns and go wild with melting the edges, etc.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top