JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was listening to Sundays Gun Talk pod cast and Old Faithful Holsters was on the show offering 20% off.
All you need to do is put Tom in the specials offers box.
They have a make your own holster kit from leather and kydex starting at 27.95$.
I have a Sig p250 with a laser on it I want to carry so I am going to give it a try.
Has anyone tried a Old Faithful Holsters if so how do you like it.
Charger
Here is the link Inside Waistband Holsters - Conceal Carry Holsters - Appendix Carry Holsters - Cross Draw Holsters - Gun Belts

Mine is by far the most comfortable concealed holster I own! I got the kit that just has the blank kydex that you mold yourself (sounds like that's the one you'll want anyway considering your laser). Mine does NOT look like a DIY special- the kydex is super easy to work with, and doesn't stink up your oven during the molding process. I used a hacksaw to trim the kydex because it makes it simple to cut perfectly straight edges. Retention is great (and adjustable), yet the pistol is easy to remove and replace with one hand- just like all the other holsters of it's type. I like that the clips are metal rather than plastic- I won't worry about them breaking. I liked it so much that I bought my Dad one too.

BTW, thanks for the tip on their sale- I think I'm going to buy a couple more!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top