JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So basically it makes it illegal to be a moron in the woods during fire season? And yes I know the debate about Tannerite not being able to light a fire.

more laws and restrictions against the freedoms we once had. is it a good idea to shoot tracers in a dry area? no. do i need the government to waste all that time going through a pointless new HB to tell me i *can't* do it? no... i guess i will have to buy a bunch or tracers in x39 and x51 now. i might just want to shoot a few the next time im out popping off a few rounds.

This is more of a safety regulation as opposed to a shooting. How does this differ from the 'No smoking outside' rule during fire season? They are not saying you cannot smoke, just that you cannot do it outside, let alone flick the butt.

this is exactly how they have done it with every gun law, just a tiny bit at a time till one day you wake up and see you have lost your right to own guns. :s0054:

Until we police the morons within our own ranks, the politicians will be doing it for us. Cooler heads like RVTECH will hopefully prevail. Instead of getting your panties in a wad, do the right thing and assist new or just retarded shooters out there about the realities of their actions leading to further restrictions on our outdoor shooting areas.

A very reasonable safety regulation. Who could argue with a simple rule which will help prevent damage to our beautiful northwest? It's only a small, inconsequential restriction on an activity the Legislature has given permission for you to participate in. I would never expect to see any additional restrictions on the privileges granted by our nannies. Move along, nothing to see here...

Truth is, it can't/won't even be enforced in most counties. There isn't even funding for basic patrols where I am......I can't imagine the sheriff responding to this.

until they want a little extra money, just like chp in ca. they let the trucks break the speed limit most of the time then when they need to fill their quotas bam trucks get ticketed.

until they want a little extra money, just like chp in ca. they let the trucks break the speed limit most of the time then when they need to fill their quotas bam trucks get ticketed.

I guess you don't understand what's really going on here. Down in Josephine county they wouldn't/couldn't respond to a woman who was getting raped, it's even gone national. Here in Lane county, they only have 3 patrol deputies in 18 out of 24 hours to respond county wide. Lane is one of the largest counties in Oregon. The fact that Tannerite isn't flammable, and LE knows this, helps but even if someone calls they won't respond to it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top