JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Some d*ckhole from WA Ceasefire stated that over 500,000 have been killed with guns since 2000 in the US. I found that hard to believe considering the US averages between 11,500 and 13,000 homicides by gun per year. That includes justifiable homicides. That comes out to just under 190,000 homicides by gun since 2000. I though, you slimey bass-turd, you lied on King5 news and people don't know any better.

Then, I looked into suicides by gun. There are nearly 2/3 more suicides than homicides involving guns.

So....when we talk about the "epidemic" of gun violence....why do we count suicide? People are gonna do their selves somehow, what difference does it make if it was a gun? Im sure it makes it easier, but anyone who is determined will find a way.

If they focused only on homicides, they wouldn't have the big numbers to throw around. Some people are getting wise to their distortion and lies, but for the most part, the ignorant masses take what they say as the hard truth.

And I have to wonder, how many suicides would be prevented by expanded background checks?

This happens when one becomes contextually retarded, therefore one focuses on the object involved, instead of the situation in which it is used.
Murder, suicide, accidents, even genocide are all the same to them if the object which they are focused on is somehow connected to the situation. I used to believe it was them being stupid, then I thought they were just making it up for political reasons. Recently however, I have come to believe they can not help it, they are suffering from some form of mental disorder.
In all seriousness, not joking, it is some form of retardation or delusion or both. But for some reason, I just can't bring myself to feel sorry for them.

Numbers matter when nothing is fact checked. 87% of people will believe anything with a percentage at the end.

Hehe

dyslexics-190x190.jpg

dyslexics-190x190.jpg

So....when we talk about the "epidemic" of gun violence....why do we count suicide?
simply because it pads the numbers
People are gonna do their selves somehow, what difference does it make if it was a gun? Im sure it makes it easier, but anyone who is determined will find a way.

Exactly. Nothing will stop them once they are determined. And it's not like they decided one day
"I'm sad, I think I will kill myself today". It takes a long time to build up and generally they are well planned. It's not an instant decision.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top