Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Fuzzy Math

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by No_Regerts, Jan 5, 2016.

1. No_Regerts

No_Regerts United States Well-Known Member

Some d*ckhole from WA Ceasefire stated that over 500,000 have been killed with guns since 2000 in the US. I found that hard to believe considering the US averages between 11,500 and 13,000 homicides by gun per year. That includes justifiable homicides. That comes out to just under 190,000 homicides by gun since 2000. I though, you slimey bass-turd, you lied on King5 news and people don't know any better.

Then, I looked into suicides by gun. There are nearly 2/3 more suicides than homicides involving guns.

So....when we talk about the "epidemic" of gun violence....why do we count suicide? People are gonna do their selves somehow, what difference does it make if it was a gun? Im sure it makes it easier, but anyone who is determined will find a way.

2. etrain16

etrain16 Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

If they focused only on homicides, they wouldn't have the big numbers to throw around. Some people are getting wise to their distortion and lies, but for the most part, the ignorant masses take what they say as the hard truth.

And I have to wonder, how many suicides would be prevented by expanded background checks?

Pops1911 and No_Regerts like this.
  3. erudne

erudne The Pie Matrix PPL Say Sleeping W/Your Rifle Is A bad Thing? Bronze Supporter

Expecting truth from Marxists?
    I have a bridge for sale;)

No_Regerts likes this.
  4. Medic!

Medic! What just happened? Has eagle eyes. But cant remember what he saw. Bronze Supporter

Maybe he's dyslexic?

10 out of 3 people are. :D

5. Heywood

Heywood Prineville Oregon Well-Known Member

This happens when one becomes contextually retarded, therefore one focuses on the object involved, instead of the situation in which it is used.
    Murder, suicide, accidents, even genocide are all the same to them if the object which they are focused on is somehow connected to the situation. I used to believe it was them being stupid, then I thought they were just making it up for political reasons. Recently however, I have come to believe they can not help it, they are suffering from some form of mental disorder.
    In all seriousness, not joking, it is some form of retardation or delusion or both. But for some reason, I just can't bring myself to feel sorry for them.

bnsaibum and No_Regerts like this.
  6. No_Regerts

Dyslexics are teople poo!

7. erudne

erudne The Pie Matrix PPL Say Sleeping W/Your Rifle Is A bad Thing? Bronze Supporter

llet em tuoba ti !

No_Regerts likes this.
  8. albin25

albin25 Lewiston Idaho Well-Known Member

http://www.suicide.org/international-suicide-statistics.html

USA ranks 43rd in # of suicides per 100,000...and most if not all of the #1-#42 countries are virtually "gun free". Seems that unlike what America's Anti-gun lobby pretends, our first ranked, unarmed, Japanese friends can manage to flick their own "off switches" without access to a gun.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
  9. Heywood

Heywood Prineville Oregon Well-Known Member

Now, sir, a war is won.

10. Dyjital

Dyjital Albany, Ore Flavorite Member Bronze Supporter

Numbers matter when nothing is fact checked. 87% of people will believe anything with a percentage at the end.

11. erudne

llew enod ris!

12. Medic!

Medic! What just happened? Has eagle eyes. But cant remember what he saw. Bronze Supporter

That was extra special to me.

I'm horribly dyslexic. And had to read it three times before my mind let my eyes see it! :s0140:

As to death by suicide with a gun.
    Fox News was saying today 2 out of 3 gun deaths are suicides?

Did I say 2 out of 3? I meant 2 out of 3.

No_Regerts and 41Slinger like this.
  13. clearconscience

clearconscience Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Was that counting all the police gun deaths and those commited by fast and furious?

14. No_Regerts

Hehe

dyslexics-190x190.jpg

dyslexics-190x190.jpg

edslhead, rick benjamin and Dyjital like this.
  15. No_Regerts

It was all kinds of homicide by gun. Good, bad, indifferent.

16. Dyjital

Dyjital Albany, Ore Flavorite Member Bronze Supporter

At least we know that 100% of the homicides died.

17. No_Regerts

And we know that somehow, they will still manage to vote democrat in the next election.....

Dyjital and rick benjamin like this.
  18. rick benjamin

rick benjamin USA, Or, Damascus Secure the drama Silver Supporter 2016 Volunteer

So, is it possible the opposition has a playbook?
    Maybe "lie cheat steal" to accomplish the mission?

19. No_Regerts

Its some thing Democraps will.always have in their pocket. Their sheep dont need facts and facts never get in the way of their agenda. I dont even talk to people who I know are libtards anymore.

20. NWGlockgal

NWGlockgal Oregon Well-Known Member

simply because it pads the numbers
    Exactly. Nothing will stop them once they are determined. And it's not like they decided one day
    "I'm sad, I think I will kill myself today". It takes a long time to build up and generally they are well planned. It's not an instant decision.