JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If I had an opportunity, again, the Remington would be one I'd purchase.

1593126006251.jpeg

I'm far to boring to seek the rifle in the OP, but this would suit my fancy far better. Although I would want it with walnut furniture.
That would be nice in walnut!

Other different 223/556 gun that catches my eye is this guy. Would be even more better good if it took a short 5 round AR magazine and had the capability to take 30 round mags.

1593133458065.png

That would be nice in walnut!

Other different 223/556 gun that catches my eye is this guy. Would be even more better good if it took a short 5 round AR magazine and had the capability to take 30 round mags.

View attachment 714701
I'd definitely have to get that with aluminum furniture, even tho I love the wood look. My GF has been bugging me for a "scifi" mare's leg all tacticooled. I've heard too many rumors about pointed ammo in tube magazines to trust them tho. Odd we don't see more in 9mm, come to think of it!

I need me a good lever gun!

I'd definitely have to get that with aluminum furniture, even tho I love the wood look. My GF has been bugging me for a "scifi" mare's leg all tacticooled. I've heard too many rumors about pointed ammo in tube magazines to trust them tho. Odd we don't see more in 9mm, come to think of it!

I need me a good lever gun!
Look into the Mossberg thingy.

Mines boarderline tactical!

5B8C5AED-CD3E-4099-B3BD-24686600F61D.jpeg