JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm not going to lie, I like weird stuff. This is weird and kind of cool at the same time. So far it appears not to be available to the US market. I kind of hope it does come here, and isn't an arm and leg type thing. I've missed opportunities to get a Remington pump 556, this could cure those random personal issues!

Those Germans...

1592965407294.png

That Hera looks cool.

I'm glad that the lever action shotty are available in CONUS now.

Need to remember to move that up the list of wants.

MSRP is at $1800.00 USD!

Here is a link. And you can brush up on your German.

I really like it, and want to try to build something like that!

In a strange coincidence, just last night my wife and I were discussing the differences between impressionism and expressionism. (About an unrelated matter...)

This is obviously dadaism.

I'm not going to lie, I like weird stuff. This is weird and kind of cool at the same time. So far it appears not to be available to the US market. I kind of hope it does come here, and isn't an arm and leg type thing. I've missed opportunities to get a Remington pump 556, this could cure those random personal issues!

Those Germans...

View attachment 713894
Just convert an AR to pump action........

or buy an upper....but currently out of stock

I'm totally aware of pump action uppers and the likes. I found this Hera Arms rifle unique. Not comparable to a pump action AR.