JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Im debating getting rid of my 1911.I purchased this in september of last year after acquiring my ccw permit. I originally planned on having this as my woodland carry gun but I have decided that its just too nice to carry. I waited around 15 weeks for the build. Custom made to order by Bob Serva of fusion firearms it is super accurate and soft shooting (for a 10mm). It has been extremely reliable, i have fired approximately 50 rds.It has 3.5lb trigger that has a REALLY CLEAN CRISP break (fusion calls it a glass rod break) and a front red fiber optic sights and the rear sights are adjustable for windage and elevation. the grips are red cocoblo and are beautiful up close. it comes with 2 mags, case, leather IWB holster(though i never carried it) and a manual. I will also include around 2 boxes of ammo.
$2000 trade and sale value.
Trades im interested in...
gun + chash
Gun of equal value
Non firearm items
let know what you have:)
This is the 5" model
please include your trade's value with your offer
BaranScoutXL10-1xx.jpg
BaranScoutXL10-4xx.jpg
IMG_0936.jpg
BaranScoutXL10-7xx.jpg

Last Edited:
Hate to wish anyone bad luck but your a couple weeks early.
Been looking at the long slide 10mms
I'll be watching and would like any more info you could give me as I have read some varied reviews on Fusion's fit and finish.

Oh well good luck selling it.

yeah i almost bought a long slide myself but i wanted a ccw so i bought the 5" model and haven't looked back. as far as the finish goes, its its excellent, better than any other gun I've owned the black coating seems to be very heavy duty. i was worried about it as well when i bought it, but Bob Serva the owner backs all of his guns with a lifetime warranty and will fix anything that goes wrong with it for free. I don't suspect one would ever need to use the warranty as the gun is extremely well built but its nice to know its there. i highly recommend fusion's 1911.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.