JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone had any dealings with Fusion Arms?

The reason I ask is I just did and it wasn't pleasant.
I picked up a 1911 build kit in a trade with another member last year, it was a 10MM/.40 build that I had been wanting so I made the trade.

Took me about a month to build it in my spare time, I was happy with the way it turned out. Here is where the problem came about. The guy I got it from had prepaid for Fusions Ion finish, so at the beginning of December I sent it off to them to get it finished, I waited and waited, after about a month I called them to see what the status, the said they hadn't started on it yet and there excuse for not having it finished was I didn't tell them what I wanted done, the instructions were in the box, I guess they lost them so I sent them the instructions again. long story short after numerous emails and phone calls on a regular basis and numerous excuses I finally got it back last week, yes over six months.

So the question is, is this an isolated issue or is this common? I know I won't have anymore dealing with them in the future.

BTW the finish looked awesome but still not worth the wait.

This would be thee exact reason I do not own a Fusion long slide 10mm that I wanted to buy.
Too many problems,specifically with coatings either being bad or just taking too long to get done.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top