JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone had any dealings with Fusion Arms?

The reason I ask is I just did and it wasn't pleasant.
I picked up a 1911 build kit in a trade with another member last year, it was a 10MM/.40 build that I had been wanting so I made the trade.

Took me about a month to build it in my spare time, I was happy with the way it turned out. Here is where the problem came about. The guy I got it from had prepaid for Fusions Ion finish, so at the beginning of December I sent it off to them to get it finished, I waited and waited, after about a month I called them to see what the status, the said they hadn't started on it yet and there excuse for not having it finished was I didn't tell them what I wanted done, the instructions were in the box, I guess they lost them so I sent them the instructions again. long story short after numerous emails and phone calls on a regular basis and numerous excuses I finally got it back last week, yes over six months.

So the question is, is this an isolated issue or is this common? I know I won't have anymore dealing with them in the future.

BTW the finish looked awesome but still not worth the wait.

This would be thee exact reason I do not own a Fusion long slide 10mm that I wanted to buy.
Too many problems,specifically with coatings either being bad or just taking too long to get done.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top