JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Meh?!

Maybe leave the jane goodall part out. Then it kinda makes sense!
Or you could just say we should eliminate all the police, laws, and hovt assistance and wall them off see what you get.......or just go to parts of africa

Is anybody surprised? We lower the bar across the board of 'standards' for minorities in an attempt to lure then into competing in the 'mainstream' , the 'pop culture' applauds and rewards their entertainment which is often tawdry, antisocial and promotes illegal activities and young people deify and emulate the 'performers' and you wonder why they seem to believe they are 'entitled' to act this way? Are you not surprised?

From the WSJ, "As the teen ran, he turned and fired three shots from a Ruger 9mm pistol before the officer returned fire, according to the police chief. The suspect's pistol jammed, yet he didn't drop the weapon and kept attempting to fire, according to Col. Dotson. The officer eventually shot and killed the teen, firing 17 rounds."

Ok, the perp fires at the officer, enough said, officer is right to return fire. However, the officer fired 17 rounds. Do we need a bit of range time officer?

Is anybody surprised? We lower the bar across the board of 'standards' for minorities in an attempt to lure then into competing in the 'mainstream' , the 'pop culture' applauds and rewards their entertainment which is often tawdry, antisocial and promotes illegal activities and young people deify and emulate the 'performers' and you wonder why they seem to believe they are 'entitled' to act this way? Are you not surprised?
Let me know when you open your sociology class to outside students.

I know of a couple I'd like to send you.

The shooters sister said cops mistook his "sandwich" as a gun?!
That B is retarded.
They have his gun! He fired at the officer!
This case sounds like a justifiable shooting - but don't assume anything just because they found a gun at the scene; cops are not above carrying a throw away gun and then planting it on somebody they just shot after mistakenly thinking the perp had a gun.

My question is why this off-duty cop is going around chasing down kids for a security company and then shooting them. He isn't acting under color of law. Even if he was a police officer himself, he should have called it in and let the LEOs on duty track them down.

From the WSJ, "As the teen ran, he turned and fired three shots from a Ruger 9mm pistol before the officer returned fire, according to the police chief. The suspect's pistol jammed, yet he didn't drop the weapon and kept attempting to fire, according to Col. Dotson. The officer eventually shot and killed the teen, firing 17 rounds."

Ok, the perp fires at the officer, enough said, officer is right to return fire. However, the officer fired 17 rounds. Do we need a bit of range time officer?

Ever been in a adrenaline pumping environment, running pulse pounding out of your chest?
Try running 100 yds doing 50 push ups and then fire on a moving target?
See gow many times you hit it.

And LEOs are trained to empty the mag reload

I'm going to wait and believe the police report. Not some liberal news sight. That last place I would believe would be any media outlet.

And there is nothing racist about this thread, maybe a couple jokes but this is a incredibly serious matter that has to do with community safety and our childrens future world to live in. Makes me sick what my baby girl may have to live with in 10-20 years.

I wait period.

As with many things at least some of the facts will come out later. If there is a trial then facts often come out later that were suppressed in court.

But two things I never believe in whole:

1) The official government version of events.

2) The general news media.

Often the truth is either somewhere in between, or one or both miss the mark entirely.

Beyond that, the more the story changes, the less I believe the teller of the original story. Police and prosecutors make a huge deal out of challenging the credibility of people who they charge with crimes changing their stories, why should it be any different for the official account?

I can't fathom how ignorant you have to be to defend a piece of human waste like that.

Why do these people never kill themselves playing with guns?

I'm just glad the right person was killed that day. If it had been the cops it wouldn't have even made the evening news

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top